Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Uhaul get the call to rent a van to backdoor the stock?
roll.gif

More Like UBER

Damn man unless your online game is flawless.. How did you expected to win
lol mi online game is weak as hell mane. I just started the online game this year, so therefore im a BIG NOOB buying sneakers online. when i was living outta states i was able to buy jordans easily in stores without needing to worry if i strikeout becuase they dont sell out all in 1 day. the bad thing this tho i needed to wait 2-6 weeks after release dates in order the retail stores to receive em.

just left NTNY no lines what so ever. Copped the am90s and then entered the raffle. Took me 3 mins
good to hear. I'm riding buses all day not to miss a phone call and I'm about 10 minutes away on the m5 :lol:

Last edited:
good to hear. I'm riding buses all day not to miss a phone call and I'm about 10 minutes away on the m5 :lol:

:lol:

Bruh I drove to the city today, paid 25 bucks(smh) just so I wouldn't miss calls. So I can understand your struggles

I hate to break it to you but it looks like 99% of people will strike out online. I would consider investing in a good ATC service or be prepared to pay resale if you really want this shoe... Team Manual (including myself) is going to be really screwed come Sat.
I don't know how the ATC service work, so im going to try buying these manual too. The resell price of these shoes will  be $400+ , them resellersgonna be greedy as hell and they like to exaggerate on the prices. If im able to cop it tis saturday, it will be like winning a 500K lottery for me. Good luck to all of us who going after these mane.

14 tickets 2 call backs feeling good..
nthat.gif
 thank you jj, my boy did 10 tickets got 3 calls back an is keeping 2 pairs,no need to tell you what he's doing with the other said he just want to makes his money back $300 an he's good..
tired.gif
, i just hope  everybody that loves this shoe an put the time an effort in gets them,an resellers miss out (wishful thinking) gl.. an respect to all.

I missed a DM from a homie that works at DTLR from my other IG acct.

" Sorry u never hit me back. I let ur ticket go. Wasn't sure what to do."

Didn't think he would be able to pull thru for me.

:lol:

Bruh I drove to the city today, paid 25 bucks(smh) just so I wouldn't miss calls. So I can understand your struggles
don't got a whip or a drivers license so that ain't an option for me. Plus ima wind up paying $15 to go to rf. :smh:

Last edited:
Damn your boy was scared to text you direct. Something like that I expect someone to hit my line direct or have my number for things like that

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji] I swear I'm tempted to go reserve another pair today. Bills, birthday, and a trip [emoji]128553[/emoji]. 1 pair is a blessing and I'm thankful But 2 or 3 is what need[emoji]128548[/emoji]

How you get scammed?

Well let me rephrase that I don't think I got scammed I believe something is fishy though. This guy said he went to the opening and he got 3 pairs there. So if you look on his IG you clearly see 1 pair on his receipt he had 1 pair purchased. When he sent pictures I didn't notice until after the lace bag wasn't attached which means they probably aren't DS like his listing states.. Then go back to his IG he had pictures in them.
I paid Tuesday he said he would ship yesterday.. So yesterday he says that he did I'm like where's the tracking. He couldn't produce it he said PayPal would update it. So I know from my own experiences when you ship via PayPal you get a receipt and order tracking all of that you should have access to it immediately... All in all its getting fishy and I'm on the brink of opening a case up I don't play games

Is there any trick to footlocker or eastbay sites. I usually just go with NDC or FNL. Do you basically keep hulk smashing add to cart and hope for the best?

That city life my cuz has neither came to ga had to teach her how to drive she is 27
You could live here your entire life and legitimately have no need to drive anywhere. One of the few spots in the world where you can get away with this :lol:

Well let me rephrase that I don't think I got scammed I believe something is fishy though. This guy said he went to the opening and he got 3 pairs there. So if you look on his IG you clearly see 1 pair on his receipt he had 1 pair purchased. When he sent pictures I didn't notice until after the lace bag wasn't attached which means they probably aren't DS like his listing states.. Then go back to his IG he had pictures in them.
I paid Tuesday he said he would ship yesterday.. So yesterday he says that he did I'm like where's the tracking. He couldn't produce it he said PayPal would update it. So I know from my own experiences when you ship via PayPal you get a receipt and order tracking all of that you should have access to it immediately... All in all its getting fishy and I'm on the brink of opening a case up I don't play games
he playing games or trying to catch another pair on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom