Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I hope this for everyone here...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I keep telling myself, "don't even trip if u strike out, u have a closet full of red white black sneakers". but who am I kidding, its feeling like sadderday already [emoji]128534[/emoji]

watch you will see in 1 week from now. them greedy resellers are going to O.D with the prices on these super limited HYPE shoe bruh!
Got a point but let's leave that reseller especulation out.. We only adding fuel to the fire

Last edited:
Well a size 10.5 auction I was watching last night ended at $405 plus $14.25 shipping
oh wow that person coulda atleast waited till tomorrow and see if he can get it for retail price online... if he struck out then he will pay resell with no problem

Exactly!

The person probably came to realization they will strike out online without a bot or a very fast internet connection. Also must have struck out on all raffles in their area.

My normal method is try for retail then for the resellers and I start with small time resellers they usual are happy with whatever they can get.

But the best method for those that have mastered patience try and wait until people got the online orders in like
Mid week and bargain up a deal that's how I got frags for 5 and Don's for 550

Last edited:
If I don't get a call today or cop manually I am going to have $250 in hand Saturday for any of the local resellers. That's the most I'll be looking to spend and truthfully am comfortable spending

I should've just jumped on that pre-order with Sobe... 

Not sure what I was I thinking.... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
safest bet imo unless you have a connection or are determined to outwork everyone locally. most preorders are a few weeks out - by the time rd rolls around, you've probably moved on from spending that money. then it frees you up to look for other pairs. a release like this will resell for twice retail at least so if you wanna play that game, you can easily recoup your preorder money. for a release like this, i'd also go preorder unless they want some ridiculous amount

My mans is on suicide watch his girl found out he was cheating she tore up all his tickets and burned his ID and he won 3 pairs smh and she sherdded his wallet

Last edited:

safest bet imo unless you have a connection or are determined to outwork everyone locally. most preorders are a few weeks out - by the time rd rolls around, you've probably moved on from spending that money. then it frees you up to look for other pairs. a release like this will resell for twice retail at least so if you wanna play that game, you can easily recoup your preorder money. for a release like this, i'd also go preorder unless they want some ridiculous amount
Yeah I normally go through Sobe on just about every release.... 

Not sure why I didnt with these... 

Back
Top Bottom