Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
You know it's bad when dudes are contemplating "painting" themselves a pair of Chicagos
laugh.gif
nuts
It's my backup plan in case ATC/manual both fail... Had 0 luck on raffles so idk what else to do, the thirst for these is real.

Is Ndc the only site dropping the black pinnacles tomorrow? I know this is not the pinnacle thread but hoping more sites get those so I can focus on getting the chicago's.

Two preorders and an ATC have been purchased for this release. 

Let's see how this shakes out. 

Hoping I get at least one, would be stunned if I got two, and in complete disbelief if all three come through.

Happy hunting. 

Stupid raffles...

Almost dropped my phone in a sink of running water... Hesitant to move around thanks to paranoia of going through an area without cell signal...Checking it every hour to make sure it's charged and has reception... 
mean.gif
Better than Twitter RSVP

Would it make sense to customize a pair of Hawks in case these don't come through? It doesn't seem like THAT hard of a job..
Asking this again-has anyone painted a black OG AJ1 tongue white? I'm about to buy a pair of Hawks to customize as backup if I don't get the Chicago's tomorrow...

Soo mad. I quit. Gonna try on snkrs then forget it. Mom and pops store wants you to become a member of the store by buying an item of equal or more expensive value of the 1s to get a guaranteed ticket. Or you can show up tomorrow fcfs but my size is already gone smh. Still debating if I try HOH fcfs

i think we are going to see a new level of salt tomorrow. this should be hilarious. havent sat on NT during a release day in awhile.

Asking this again-has anyone painted a black OG AJ1 tongue white? I'm about to buy a pair of Hawks to customize as backup if I don't get the Chicago's tomorrow...
Take this to the customization thread or check the laser thread where there's detailed instructions on how to do this. Using a shoe with a yellow sole is a complete waste. There's no way to prevent that sole paint from chipping/peeling off revealing the yellow. You're wasting your time with that, regardless of the tongue.

Last edited:
Take this to the customization thread or check the laser thread where there's detailed instructions on how to do this. Using a shoe with a yellow sole is a complete waste. There's no way to prevent that sole paint from chipping/peeling off revealing the yellow. You're wasting your time with that, regardless of the tongue.
Ah not what I wanted to hear but thanks for the info...

These shoe stores need to take our email down instead of our phone numbers. If you give them the wrong email or the email ends up in spam, it's your bad. I just want Sat morning to end already so I can get on with my weekend. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Now I gotta go to jersey, bx, harlem downtown bk and long island all in one day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom