Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Anyone else feeling like their life will be incomplete without these shoes? I feel like this shoe is the embodiment of why sneakers are so great and where MJ's journey as the GOAT started. It's going to be hard to sleep without a pair of these.
MJ was the one who got me into sports, period. Old enough to have the chance to watch him play with CHicago during his last 2 seasons there. I need these.

For some of you that don't know(excluding Oldheads and Vets of NT) Jordan laced these up in 1998 to take the last shot in the finals and his career as a Chicago Bull. That picture shows him lacing up the 1994 retro (I believe or could be a later model for Jordan).
Hahaha no he laced up the "Last Shot" Black/Red XIV's. He busted these out for one game, his presumed last game at MSG. (Thus the Knicks 1 nod to MSG on the insoles)

They were also OG 1985's from his personal vault. Gave him blisters. Watch the whole game here:

View media item 1555869

socal peeps:
Anyone get calls from tyler mall, west covina or la puente?

No call from Tyler or west co but I call a call from Puente hills fta (I am assuming you are talking about puente hills)

I hope Tyler/west co/Santa Anita still calls today

Back
Top Bottom