Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Think I might be able to trade a pair for Royals now? Good thing half of mine are in store pickups. Not sure about connect tho, we'll see. Should be good tho.

Last edited:
Nike probably rush ordered half million more pairs, these 1's can probably be made with a 3 day turn around. And they probably make the most profit. Might as well push the release date back a week and flood the streets with these black and red air force ones!!!

man, i almost copped a 2013 pair by mistake. Was following a BIN on ebay from someone I've copped from before the past 10 days, and I almost fell for it. $310.

Anyone email them I have a feeling they ain't coming through
Yup just emailed him. He said my 8.5 is locked in because he ran out of size 9 which is what I ordered. I will believe it when I get that shipping confirmation though

Last edited:
And just like that nike made a sought after shoe reach ultimate hype level.  

Not sure if they get a pat on the back or a slap on the wrist lol.

Nike probably rush ordered half million more pairs, these 1's can probably be made with a 3 day turn around. And they probably make the most profit. Might as well push the release date back a week and flood the streets with these black and red air force ones!!!
. I could see this happening.

Soooo.....did Nike jus cancel online or did it also stop its retailers from selling online as well I'm confused here lol....

Back
Top Bottom