Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
That ain't the girl man nice kicks got it wrong
somebody stole her identity it's a catfish reseller using her pics .....,,the plot thickens
:lol:
Serious read the comments on there

Last edited:
went 0/4 on raffles and stood in line for 2 hours to try and get an unclaimed pair....I was first in line for unclaimed pairs and i needed a size 11 but the 2 guys behind me needed 10, and 12. 6 o'clock finally hits and they tell me there's no 11 but they have 10 and 12 so instead of grabbing a pair that's not my size I went ahead and let the 2 behind my get their pairs....kind of regret it because I could have tried to trade for my size but at least those 2 were able to eat and hopefully I get lucky for the shattered backboards

You score ? 
nerd.gif

Im assuming we are talking about the OG colorways..

But hype never dies with the OG 1 c/w's

Not true

The average fake sneakerhead of whatever they call themselves, mostly associate Chicago colors with OG colorways. The three colors you quickly associate with Jordan are black toes, Chicagos and black and reds.

That's why shadows or white and blacks sat at low resell for a long time. There was no resell market. Then it came when the hype of the black and reds came and people wanted to go back and get what they missed.

Most people don't even know there were numerous OG 1's released. I've had to tell people white and blacks were a OG colorway. The average person, it's a plain colorway. What's so special about them?

How many people would even recognize the NA 1 lows as being an OG model? KO's? metallics?

One reason is JB flooded the market with so many jumpman mids and lows you have to be in to 1's to know about metallics or lows. People look at them as just another colorway.

The majority of people now are hypebeast, resellers or people trying to impress people on the gram.

Laced these up and I'm impressed. Quality is on point.  Only 1s I have are the black toes and barons (struck out on every 2013 release i was after that year).

First time in a while a sz 13 actually fits TTS for me.  Compared to my black toes, the quality is way better.  Props to JB for coming thru on these.  Been hearing a lot of horror stories about the Remastered Series so far.

On to the UNCs...

A few people waiting in line at the Promenade. I'm told they've only got 12 & 13.

knew I shoulda called up there just to see if there were any unclaimed but that whole jenner signing today I didnt want any part of the promenade hahah

went 0/4 on raffles and stood in line for 2 hours to try and get an unclaimed pair....I was first in line for unclaimed pairs and i needed a size 11 but the 2 guys behind me needed 10, and 12. 6 o'clock finally hits and they tell me there's no 11 but they have 10 and 12 so instead of grabbing a pair that's not my size I went ahead and let the 2 behind my get their pairs....kind of regret it because I could have tried to trade for my size but at least those 2 were able to eat and hopefully I get lucky for the shattered backboards

You did an admirable thing. Good karma is surely coming your way.

View media item 1558128
Sloppy shot of these but I finally got a pair of OG NA 1's for retail! WITHOUT A BOT OR TRYING TO CHEAT MY WAY THROUGH A RAFFLE. With that being said, I now have all of the OG color ways that dropped in their OG forms on ice! All in a 9.5. It's been a long time coming. Still might not wear any until the Carolina's come out... Family picture coming soon lol

Shout out to everybody who picked these up today! Especially those in Houston! These are excellent!

And shame on those who tried to take the easy way out with bots... They're ruining the culture. I'm glad Nike acknowledges that at least.

Last edited:
went to the Blends Santa Ana raffle, every time a winner got picked the whole mob starts roasting whoever's ticket gets pulled :lol:

"that dude doesn't even wear jordans"

there's this one asian cat that sits in the store with 5 other winners, dude doesn't even look remotely interested in jordans or anything related to athletic wear whatsoever

now I see this on craigslist and I swear to god its that guy.

View media item 1558135
:x

won a few raffles for chicago 1s and pinnacle 1. My Bred 11 lows from NDC finally came in today.

Also picked up a random Hare 7 that I saw sitting at my local nike store while I went to pickup my Chicago 1s.

My pre-order pair of the Chicago 1s should also arrive this upcoming week. I'll have 3 pairs. I hope they go up in value and I can trade for a Fragment 1.

meanwhile at nike hq the it team are busting their brains trying to figure out how to stop the bots and place real consumer's orders....:lol:

a real consumer doesnt need a bot :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to shiek to try to pick up an unclaimed pair and as i waited an old asian lady picked up a size 13 shoe, i was mind blown, i didn't get anything either way. 

Back
Top Bottom