Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Anyone willing to pay resell prices of $500 for a general release on release day, is just as guilty for killing the game as any reseller. Don't be an idiot be patient not thirsty people.

And ya, I said general release, there's a s***load of these on the bay.

Well my time was well spent here moving on the next release but the thrill being able to secure these was awesome. A Great End to the month of May. I can finally wind down now for a while. But the chase for more continues stay prepared. #NTJordan1Fam

Only flaw on my 1s is redness in the sole stitching. Anyone with small problems on theirs?

Last edited:
You know we were the size friend 
nthat.gif
 That's why I lookout for you whenever you're trying to find a shoe 
smile.gif

Last edited:

You know we were the size friend 
nthat.gif
 That's why I lookout for you whenever you're trying to find a shoe 
smile.gif

True my friend, they look so beautiful man; brings tear to my eyes.  They're a lot of 12s on eBay but those prices...

Last edited:

Yeah man I know you really want them, and I want you to have them because you will cherish them and rock the s*** outa them.
You know this man!  Yeah I wanted to UnDS them for my birthday in June (20), my mother always carries me out to eat then.

You know this man!  Yeah I wanted to UnDS them for my birthday in June (20), my mother always carries me out to eat then.
Yeah no doubt, i'm curious to see how this NDC release goes. Hopefully they do something to give a level playing field. I don't really see how they could do it, but lord knows they have enough resources to make it happen (For that release at least)

Yeah man I love em, I really hope you cop on NDC, if I get lucky there  they are yours for retail + ship, (JK no OOPING etc) *wink*

I hope I do to, it's people like you the world needs man; I appreciate this!

Yeah man I know you really want them, and I want you to have them because you will cherish them and rock the s*** outa them.
I've been a sporadic poster for the last few years and let me say It's so refreshing to see the love in this community. Didn't think such a thing existed, given that most people in my local sneaker community are just "passing through" and never really take the time to look out for one another.

.... Or is it just us Jordan 1 lovers? 
roll.gif

thx, i think dude fell asleep . your pics are solid though. hope dudes pair is legit.
Anytime, good luck, I hope they're legit too.

I've been a sporadic poster for the last few years and let me say It's so refreshing to see the love in this community. Didn't think such a thing existed, given that most people in my local sneaker community are just "passing through" and never really take the time to look out for one another.

.... Or is it just us Jordan 1 lovers? 
roll.gif
 I notice it more among us Jordan 1 lovers 
pimp.gif
  but for the most part people on here are pretty chill, the ones that are always messing around week to week. The guys who come only for the hyped releases and are never seen again, those seem to be the bad apples.

Last edited:

Yeah no doubt, i'm curious to see how this NDC release goes. Hopefully they do something to give a level playing field. I don't really see how they could do it, but lord knows they have enough resources to make it happen (For that release at least)
Hopefully, as state before the SNKRS app said they would release both the Chicagos and Pinnacles in 3 months.  I believe this was a stunt by Nike (why would you let the other retailers release even if they have the stock already?)  In the end it got messy (guess it would have got messier if NDC did go ahead); we'll what happens but for now enjoy your pair man, you earned them!
Prices on eBay are just comedy.
No, thats not comedy; that's emasculation, greed, ****, rude, and just plain mean all together!

Back
Top Bottom