Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wow I can never get a Jordan 1 for a reasonable price let alone retail smh sick of this BS.
Where were you for the Shadows and Black & Whites? Was easily obtainable for retail or a little bit over. Not a shot at you but if you really want an AJ1 OG color way  that was your opportunity.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to PayPal refund from shoegawds preorder... 0/2 preorders 0/13 raffles 0/1 fcfs 0/2 unclaimed pairs

Lol, at the ko's comment up there, I got my pair because I like them and I brought the chicago for the same reason, both dope for different reasons.

looks at avi.

explains it all.

EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

He's just that dude.

I mean really, who has a plan to bust these out for a summer bbq?? I've never heard of such ridiculousness.

DIrect quote..."And to the rumors these are dropping on NDC Aug. 30th, I'm not sure I will be as hype for them. I wanted to rock these with shorts at a summer cook out or bbq."

I might put this in my sig. This and Sunshine's I have un-ds anxiety blew me the hell away

View media item 1559443

Last edited:
EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

He's just that dude.

I mean really, who has a plan to bust these out for a summer bbq?? I've never heard of such ridiculousness.

And to the rumors these are dropping on NDC Aug. 30th, I'm not sure I will be as hype for them. I wanted to rock these with shorts at a summer cook out or bbq. I might put this in my sig. This and Sunshine's I have un-ds anxiety blew me the hell away

View media item 1559443

Yes I wear Jordan's I BUY (keywords) to events such as the Brooklyn hip hop festival, and bbq's. And yes I feel I am ABOVE paying re-sell prices or buying Jordan 1 KO's (knock-offs). You can add my quotes in your signature to showcase just how much of a fan you are.

THESE TYPE OF RELEASES SHOW WHO IN HERE HAS THAT INNER RESELLER MENTALITY IN THEM ...WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING :lol:

Yes I wear Jordan's I BUY (keywords) to events such as the Brooklyn hip hop festival, and bbq's. And yes I feel I am ABOVE paying re-sell prices or buying Jordan 1 KO's (knock-offs). You can add my quotes in your signature to showcase just how much of a fan you are.

Are you DJ Proto?

I swear you guys have such a whack *** mentality. Flexing for dudes.

I can just picture it now. All the females at the bbq see you wearing KO's and not these and start snickering and talking about "look at this clown with those knock off poor boy KO's. Pfffftt!"

Anyways.........

Last edited:
**** a reseller tbh
I don't like reselling. But where there is demand, there's going to be resellers. If Ticketmaster can't beat bots, I doubt Nike ever will. They should've just made these a super GR like the 45 Xs. I get why they release 1s in the quantities they do but after the 2013 Breds release, they should've just bumped the production run for Chicago's, Fragments, Breds, Shattered Boards, etc.

I unfortunately went with the most expensive cable because I need that NFL package. Could easily move over to someone else, but that NFL package though.

Every August, i hit them up and threaten to cancel and they give it to me for free (-$40 for the mobile nil package). Directv doesn't want me to leave, they know better.
I give the same threat every year too 
roll.gif

I don't like reselling. But where there is demand, there's going to be resellers. If Ticketmaster can't beat bots, I doubt Nike ever will. They should've just made these a super GR like the 45 Xs. I get why they release 1s in the quantities they do but after the 2013 Breds release, they should've just bumped the production run for Chicago's, Fragments, Breds, Shattered Boards, etc.
TM did combat bots though.

**** a reseller tbh
Nike is a bigger company than ticketmaster tho. I don't think Nike would have to beat bots to benefit consumers, just make it not profitable to bot.. Nike has to be the cat in the cat and mouse game.

Are you DJ Proto?

I swear you guys have such a whack *** mentality. Flexing for dudes.

I can just picture it now. All the females at the bbq see you wearing KO's and not these and start snickering and talking about "look at this clown with those knock off poor boy KO's. Pfffftt!"

Anyways.........

My skin would probably break out in hives from an allergic reaction if I dared try on a pair of Jordan KO's. What I wear and sport is highly important to me. Where I'm from dressing nice is a way of life. The right salvatore or Louboutin dress shoes will give you the edge for a job over the Steve madden guy. And the right outfit and sneaker with a model chick will have you walk past a club line and get in free plus have a free vip table and bottles.
For me collecting Jordan's is a thrill and lifestyle, BUT I also know the history and memories behind each shoe. I can't speak for you all who aren't from NY, Philly or DC.

Back
Top Bottom