Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why do some grade school come in a black & red box, then there's others that come in a all black box?
I can only speak for the Bay Area pairs but GS pairs from Nike SF & Bows came in a Black / Gold box.

KFL, Shiekhs & SP pairs came in the NA box....

Guess theres really no rhyme or reason to this..

Last edited:
So damn comfy mayyyn. Can't believe these are finally in the collection. Congrats to everyone that copped! Won't ever forget how release day went lol. These and Frags have def set the bar. Got me lookin at my 2013/2014 pairs like 
mean.gif

Batch of GS shoes in the US that had all black/gold boxes. There was a debate going on in the comments where two people who are managers at shoe stores advised each of their store got different boxes for GS shoes.

For those who have black white 1's and these, and have tried/worn both shoes, how are the Chicago 1's in comfort compared to black white 1's?

This isn't the first release where the GS pairs came in two different boxes. I remember another recent Jordan release where some came in the 30th Anniversary box and some where in the orange Nike box (if I remember correctly). Maybe it something as simple as whatever stock of boxes is available at that particular factory? 
The box difference is due to locale difference....it seems the US received an OG box while Europe/Canada and I am assuming China got the new box. A friend in the UK confirmed the new box and Exclucity (A Canadian shop) in their youtube unboxing show a new box.

The box difference is due to locale difference....it seems the US received an OG box while Europe/Canada and I am assuming China got the new box. A friend in the UK confirmed the new box and Exclucity (A Canadian shop) in their youtube unboxing show a new box.
I hear you, that is true for the Men's sizes...but for the GS pairs in the US, both boxes are used for some reason. :smile:

I can only speak for the Bay Area pairs but GS pairs from Nike SF & Bows came in a Black / Gold box.

KFL, Shiekhs & SP pairs came in the NA box....

Guess theres really no rhyme or reason to this..

Basically. The GS Pair with the black/gold box I grabbed was also from Bows. All the other pairs that were picked up with NA box were from Shoe Palace, HOH, and a KFL

roll.gif
 people using laced vs. unlaced as an authenticity reference... all these unlaced pics are funny to me. "Factory unlaced" will be a part of eBay listings.

Last edited:
I got this refund but I have another $800 tied up in paypal claims from people scamming. Does paypal ever not recover funds from the scammers?

U should be good. They won't be able to prove anything. They will just not respond and drag it out though ting up ur funds

yeah ive won a couple of times from gsp..most crazy release ive got was last years aunt pearls tho..so i dont know exactly how corrupted it gets with limited sneakers
Ive won from GSP multiple times...and thats actually where i won my only pair...so they are def legit to some extent

Ive won from GSP multiple times...and thats actually where i won my only pair...so they are def legit to some extent
they wont take and back door 100% of the stock.

what i wass pointing out was that the proportion of what does get held for resellers will really rustle people's jimmies.

Back
Top Bottom