Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I got a tracking number :nthat:

Now I just need to get Carolinas, and I'll have all the ones I really want(Chicagos, black toes, shadows, black/reds, white/black and royals)

I'll leave those gimmicky themed shattered bengals to the rest of you guys.

Same here, just got my tracking number as well :nthat:

As for the Shattered Blackboards, I like the colorway. In this case, I'll enter several raffles. If I win, I'll cop, if not I'll move on because I'm not about that camping life and I will not pay resale unless it is a decent preorder price (doubt it). After that is the Carolinas for me.

not trolling, but if you rock wit em more power to you. I'm speaking for myself 
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and hell, I'm not that big a fan of the KO's. But I'm not a fan of a lot of different kicks. And I AM a fan of a lot of different kicks. NT is a kicks forum, not a "cool" kicks forum. No such thing as "cool" kicks. People like what people like. And dudes knocking other dudes for rocking and/or liking certain kicks is kind of feminine.

WTH IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD ????
And I have no clue! 
indifferent.gif

congrats to those that got these...seems to be MAJOR corruption in the shoe game. And not just NIKE. I hope Nike makes a drastic change. Some of you guys are acting like Nike is gonna just wait 90 days, do absolutely nothing and sell them-I highly doubt that. Some of us might actually have a chance. For 500, I'll get my Fear 5s or three insanely dope New Balances. But I hope Nike starts coming down hard on this bs that's being played. Seems like u either were unsuccessful or won 7 pairs. Just don't seem right. sheiks or WTF there called should have the Jordan account pulled. We are all getting played and paying to play.

congrats to those that got these...seems to be MAJOR corruption in the shoe game. And not just NIKE. I hope Nike makes a drastic change. Some of you guys are acting like Nike is gonna just wait 90 days, do absolutely nothing and sell them-I highly doubt that. Some of us might actually have a chance. For 500, I'll get my Fear 5s or three insanely dope New Balances. But I hope Nike starts coming down hard on this bs that's being played. Seems like u either were unsuccessful or won 7 pairs. Just don't seem right. sheiks or WTF there called should have the Jordan account pulled. We are all getting played and paying to play.
Sheikh probably had the best system in place. The online raffle seems to be the most fair option opposed to having a HOH employee let the phone ring once then denying your call back or giving them to their friends.

and just because u enter your info online there's increased integrity? There's still a person selecting to send info or not...and give to someone else. I've maybe seen 1 person say they won through Sheiks and ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM ENTERS THERE E RAFFLE. Or why not just backdoor some pairs, set them aside, and not even have them available to be won via auction? All I know is a rarely see anyone say they won via Sheiks. Maybe they just get low volume and a crazy amount of entries. I could be totally wrong.

and just because u enter your info online there's increased integrity? There's still a person selecting to send info or not...and give to someone else. I've maybe seen 1 person say they won through Sheiks and ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM ENTERS THERE E RAFFLE. Or why not just backdoor some pairs, set them aside, and not even have them available to be won via auction? All I know is a rarely see anyone say they won via Sheiks. Maybe they just get low volume and a crazy amount of entries. I could be totally wrong.

I actually won at Shiekh for these. And I felt like it was my best chance at winning fairly cause so many places back door pairs

I won at Sheikh and I don't think all the entries go to some dude who selects the winners 
eyes.gif
 pretty sure they have an electronically randomized system... I got an email telling me I was selected then when I was in the store the manager had a printout of all the winners next to their size and a confirmation code. You think some dude is picking people and creating confirmation codes for everyone?

Last edited:

Fyi its corporate who selectthe winners (not sure how it works). Then they send a list of names to the store for the winners to pick up. Maybe luck havent been on your side? But shiekhs raffle is as legit as they come. I have won plenty of shoes from shiekhs online raffle. Before the online raffle was in place i can only dream about buying jordans from them on release day. I've won Bred 1/black white 1 and these chicago 1, yeezy foams, multiple gammas, taxi 12, the list goes on. Good luck next time.

Was just hanging out at Tyler Mall so I stopped by the shoe stores. I was talking to one of the Shiekh employees and they told me they only had 10 pairs of the Chicago 1s this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom