Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Maybe nike should just do a background check on people to verify that not a reseller and install a chip under your skin and then let you purchase a shoe and then sync that chip with the shoe within a matter of time otherwise the shoe would disintegrate and you get not refund on top you get a 3 month ban..

Boom problem solved :pimp:

Last edited:
Heading to Chicago for the week tomorrow, hoping a random Drop at Nike CHi....Staying right in that are

nike should just require a blood sample from everybody and tie it to their nike account. when you want to purchase, you have to go get a blood test to make sure you're clean and have the sample sent to nike. rest of the blood will be donated

2problemz solved. 

It's possible hype can die for a NA 1

Hype wasn't always there, so I'm sure they'll do what they got to do to have it stay afloat.
It's mostly the supply/demand imo. They don't make nearly enough of these which leads to Fragment and Chicago prices. It's ******ed. Not to say folks wouldn't miss out. But if you really wanted the 45 X, Oreo 4, Hare 7, etc. you had a greater opportunity and the resell wasn't as insane.

I don't know about all this SS# and online raffle stuff.

People give their credit card info every week to any number of the various ATC services out there - you don't think they'd give out their SSN to Nike if it meant copping shoes?  You underestimate the power of consumerism and people's desperation for shoes.  Why else would people be shelling out $500+ for a pair of shoes that Nike hasn't even released yet?  I could understand the price markup if Nike already released their stock and everyone struck out, but in this day and age, people buy into the hype and feel like they MUST have something asap.
pretty sure most people aren't 'giving their credit card info' to ATC services. they're using a third party to provide the credit card service such as paypal/stripe etc. Also, if your credit card info gets stolen, you can call up your credit card company and have a new one sent to you. what happens if you get your SSN stolen? yep. 

Fake education is a joke.

90% of the time they're comparing 2 different sizes.
100% of the time they're doing the work for UAs to "fix" what's off and produce a perfect replica.

Then he sells the shoes? Ehh.

Nike didn't postpone to create hype. Atcs cost them a lot of money last week. They don't care about us, they care about their bottom line.

His comparisons are terrible and anyone on here could do the same with zero knowledge on shoes or fakes

I follow him just to laugh honestly because they are piss poor comparisons

Fake education is a joke.

90% of the time they're comparing 2 different sizes.
100% of the time they're doing the work for UAs to "fix" what's off and produce a perfect replica.

Then he sells the shoes? Ehh.

Nike didn't postpone to create hype. Atcs cost them a lot of money last week. They don't care about us, they care about their bottom line.

This

make it a call in system? u get put in line and its fcfs on the phone until all accounted for stock is gone

Phones are digital now. Which means there would be phone bots. Anything digital can have an automated script (bot) written.

I don't have a solution. If I did, I wouldn't give it away for free anyway.

Appreciate the Real/Fake comparisons.

Sobe Soles pair should be here any minute. I always get their pairs the next day after shipping (excluding Sunday). :smokin

How do ATCs cost Nike money? Are they somehow losing sales because of them? I don't get it.

Last edited:
 How did Nike know that bots and atc were going to be a problem?  Haven't they always been a problem?
They've always been a problem - but nowadays, people don't even do ATCs with their own NDC accounts.  They just buy carts with randomly generated accounts by the various ATC companies.

It became a huge issue with the Bred 11 lows release last week where I know numerous people who even bought ATC carts got their orders cancelled and got banned from purchasing from Nike.

Funny. I hit up a few resellers prior to tracking down a pair. Everyone of them said they had my size. Then I would ask for proof of purchase (receipts, pics of the inside tag, etc.)...crickets. Swear at least four dudes bailed or just stopped responding after that.

they should just do 'preorders' on the shoes, that way they won't over produce and everybody would get a pair. but then their value as a shoe company would decline since they're no longer as sought after. 

Funny. I hit up a few resellers prior to tracking down a pair. Everyone of them said they had my size. Then I would ask for proof of purchase (receipts, pics of the inside tag, etc.)...crickets. Swear at least four dudes bailed or just stopped responding after that.
chances are they have other people hitting them up for the shoes and don't wanna waste time taking pics etc.
It's always the worst when people ask for that **** and then wind up not buying :smh:

chances are they have other people hitting them up for the shoes and don't wanna waste time taking pics etc.
It's always the worst when people ask for that **** and then wind up not buying :smh:

I was down to buy. One dude said he only did Western Union, but most said they had multiple 11.5s and were chatting back and forth til I asked for a receipt. I figured it isn't a crazy ask since they have nothing to lose and I don't want to buy based off a non-tagged pic, but they all flaked.

It's possible hype can die for a NA 1

Hype wasn't always there, so I'm sure they'll do what they got to do to have it stay afloat.
So out of Breds, Royals, Shadows, Frags....which of these has lost hype?

Back
Top Bottom