Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Patience is a virtue fam. Your [emoji]127824[/emoji] is coming. Complaining isn't making the price go down
laugh.gif
Hopefully man, thanks for always looking on the bright side; it just the talk about how prices are going to go up and I'm not sure I'll be able to cook off of NDC when they drop because of my slow internet.

He's Corny!

Plain and Simple

Like him or not that's ya'll.
Nah people dont like him cuz he doesnt know what hes talking about most the time but fronts like he does

According to him every shoe ever made was made with full grain leather

Also he cops fakes
Dudes a Youtube Clown..looking for his Big Red Shoes!

I rather watch Mexican Sneakerhead!!!

delz is a clown. i could go on and on but i wont even start "because its hating". Go look at his twitter account... he schedules affiliate linked tweets and does it badly. things not to do when leveraging youtube notoriety.

I've been meaning to post the family picture since I got these on release day smh but here they are! I still can't believe I have every retro OG 1 All DS!...(I don't count black and golds. That speckle sole is NOT OG nor was it present on either sample!) without further adieu...

View media item 1562240

For the record this thread was TOO entertaining....with that being said see y'all in the UNC thread.

I've been meaning to post the family picture since I got these on release day smh but here they are! I still can't believe I have every retro OG 1 All DS!...(I don't count black and golds. That speckle sole is NOT OG nor was it present on either sample!) without further adieu...

For the record this thread was TOO entertaining....with that being said see y'all in the UNC thread.
Nice pic man, I would wear the ish out them pairs though! 
grin.gif

You gonna cop Carolinas on October?

Nice pic man, I would wear the ish out them pairs though! >D  

Yea I know! I've been meaning to break them out, but everytime I'm about to JB drops another one and I say "well I'll wait till the set is complete before I wear them".... Been saying that for a year now lol

You gonna cop Carolinas on October?

Yep those have to be copped too to keep the set complete. Especially if the quality is on par with Chicagos. In my opinion they are even better quality than Royals and Breds.

View media item 1562240

If you had the black/gold I'm sure they would be in that pic though lol

Is there proof that KixSquare sells fakes? Or is this just a he say she say type of situation? From what I've noticed here, many NT'ers have been praising them. If true, I feel bad for my cuz that got a pair from them.

Back
Top Bottom