Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
pimp.gif

:rofl: lets just pretend this site is real for a second... do you beggars believe you still have a chance? Honestly? I notice alot of the people asking over and over already have pairs. :rolleyes

i alreayd know if its really a link i will never see it but im just playin around lol. i tried all weekend to get one but it is what it is. imma follow this thread until something happens its the only shot i really got and maybe NDC

[emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]s

he did the same thing in the Yeezy thread. 
and people got through.

youre one of the coolest posters i know on this site, but im telling u right now

TAN god has always blessed the supnt fambs.

i have no clue what riddle he put this time around, but if you are around 30 years old, copping yeezy off da bill bellamy site was quite eazy

Gonna cop Fight Night Champion instead... because it's the closest thing I can get if I'm gonna get a pair of chicagos

and people got through.

youre one of the coolest posters i know on this site, but im telling u right now

TAN god has always blessed the supnt fambs.

i have no clue what riddle he put this time around, but if you are around 30 years old, copping yeezy off da bill bellamy site was quite eazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom