Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Just called Nike with my top secret investigator persona and they wouldn't tell me anything about where the unsold stock that should have released on Nike.com is going. His exact words were I'm not gonna speculate I feel like I spoke with the pentagon [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wanna double up like you guys want your 1st. #thethirstisreal

Just called Nike with my top secret investigator persona and they wouldn't tell me anything about where the unsold stock that should have released on Nike.com is going. His exact words were I'm not gonna speculate I feel like I spoke with the pentagon [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wanna double up like you guys want your 1st. #thethirstisreal

:lol:

happy.gif
mean.gif

Looks like Foamer got some haggard stitching as well...

Foamer states that with the Chicagos and the Fragments side by side, the leather feels exactly the same on both shoes. Now people can stop saying the leather on the Fragments is higher "quality" or softer. They are the SAME.

FOAMERS Voice! 
laugh.gif

No OG BOX 
laugh.gif

WACK Vid!  
laugh.gif

Step ya youtube game up people! If and Unless you wanna be that Guy

Videos Last FOREVER!

Last edited:
So I'm guessing I wasn't the only one that hopped on twitter and NDC with the quickness? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Foamer states that with the Chicagos and the Fragments side by side, the leather feels exactly the same on both shoes. Now people can stop saying the leather on the Fragments is higher "quality" or softer. They are the SAME.

Nah. I can tell you they aren't.

Back
Top Bottom