Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@AirSakuragi strong Avy to post content ratio. I. Can respect that. +1
laugh.gif
Thanks but what does Avy mean, if you don't mind?

Your profile picture for NT. Actually, strong Avy to username to Post content ratio
laugh.gif
I get it, yeah I'm into Slam Dunk, its a pretty good series next to DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Ranma 1/2; plus I managed to land the Slam Dunk 6s! Anyway I'm a beginning sneaker collector/sneakerhead, so to start I only have 2012 Cardinal 7s with cuts on each toe box, Slam Dunk 6s, and Legend Blue 11s. I hope to get these, the marvin the martians, the hares, and bordeaux.  I'm going to wear all of them and try to preserve them too and I don't care for selling my shoes or rocking and stocking.

I get it, yeah I'm into Slam Dunk, its a pretty good series next to DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Ranma 1/2; plus I managed to land the Slam Dunk 6s! Anyway I'm a beginning sneaker collector/sneakerhead, so to start I only have 2012 Cardinal 7s with cuts on each toe box, Slam Dunk 6s, and Legend Blue 11s. I hope to get these, the marvin the martians, the hares, and bordeaux.  I'm going to wear all of them and try to preserve them too and I don't care for selling my shoes or rocking and stocking.
naruto, pokemon, digimon SD > DBZ. even tho i love dragon ball

Last edited:

Did you just openly admit you are a young head? Pepper that angus boy.

Also Ghost in the Shell > any other anime.

naruto, pokemon, digimon SD > DBZ. even tho i love dragon ball
Pokemon is a classic thats the first anime I started out with, narutos alright, and digimon.... but yeah thats cool.
Did you just openly admit you are a young head? Pepper that angus boy.

Also Ghost in the Shell > any other anime.
What's wrong with that, I admit I'm just starting out so what; remember you were just starting out at one time and GITS is pretty good but not my type of anime of choose.

nothing wrong with it, where do u guys watch the SD series?

Last edited:

nothing wrong with it, where do u guys watch the SD series?
I watch it at watchcartoononline.com which has most of the episodes in english dub up the dubbed anime tab; I wish they would have dubbed all the episodes and movies like they did Ranma 1/2 but I can't find them.

Pokemon is a classic thats the first anime I started out with, narutos alright, and digimon.... but yeah thats cool.

What's wrong with that, I admit I'm just starting out so what; remember you were just starting out at one time and GITS is pretty good but not my type of anime of choose.

lol. it was a joke I dont have a problem with it. Even in this thread we have those "If you dont know Hiroshi you dont deserve the shoe" clowns. In most other Jordan threads its "if you were born after Dec 31st 1979 then you shouldnt have this shoe" "If you just started blah blah blah"

Basically Jordan heads are entitled clowns and thats not the type of info you should give them. It's only Jordan heads tho. All other shoe heads are pretty cool.

Man you must be so old to have a pic from the 00s. Please tell me what it was like in the dark ages.

Lol... I must be old for having bought the College Dropout CD on release day. Oh wait I'm only 23. People don't forget the old Ye, ***** still in rotation in my car

Edit: I like how we've gotten such little news on the actual shoe this thread is about and it's come to conversations about Kanye and animes. Jk. Where's our sample pics at

Last edited:
lol. it was a joke I dont have a problem with it. Even in this thread we have those "If you dont know Hiroshi you dont deserve the shoe" clowns. In most other Jordan threads its "if you were born after Dec 31st 1979 then you shouldnt have this shoe" "If you just started blah blah blah"

Basically Jordan heads are entitled clowns and thats not the type of info you should give them. It's only Jordan heads tho. All other shoe heads are pretty cool.
Oh I understand, you were trying to help me/give me a heads up, thank you!  I understand but I understand the frags were limited but do you think they are really worth all that money that many people want to sell part of their collection for them/one pair of shoes?

I must've been away from this thread in a while but what does Pokemon have to do with these Chicago 1s?

Back
Top Bottom