Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Been creeping in this thread for like 2-3 months now. Now that I've lost my only hopes of copping *local Villa raffle*, I just wanted to drop by and say best of luck to everyone else on these. Hopefully one day I'll prosper on these too [emoji]128526[/emoji]

You were at Tyrone Mall? Met a couple NTer's there.

Yeah I was there. I'm in the top right corner of that first picture with the beard. Lol

Glad another NTer secured a pair as well! Were you wearing the blk/red 1's lows?

Also, some dude offered to buy my ticket for $300 as I was walking out. I'm gonna hold onto these, though.

Last edited:
Carolina Place DTLR & HOH
Belgrade DTLR
Northlake DTLR
Wilkerson DTLR
JJ Northlake is FCFS
JJ Carolina place ls Raffle Wednesday 10-11
South Park raffle but they shady
Footaction's in the surround area may be a go too
you just decreased your chances by 25%.  but you got that rep tho! 

and if you think SouthPark raffle is shady, but DTLR and JJ are str8....wow, you lost B

JJ @ Carolina Place  don't even give tickets out.  they just write your name down on a sheet of paper and say "alright, my manager will call you if you win".  ohhhhhh kayyyyy

i'll be glad when the narrative "that raffle is shady" goes away.  ALL raffles are shady.  Every spot in the world backdoors pairs.  

People only complain because they are not in the circle of trust.  

you just decreased your chances by 25%.  but you got that rep tho! 

and if you think SouthPark raffle is shady, but DTLR and JJ are str8....wow, you lost B

JJ @ Carolina Place don't even give tickets out.  they just write your name down on a sheet of paper and say "alright, my manager will call you if you win".  ohhhhhh kayyyyy

i'll be glad when the narrative "that raffle is shady" goes away.  ALL raffles are shady.  Every spot in the world backdoors pairs.  
People only complain because they are not in the circle of trust.  

Every spot in this city is shady what else is new I was spreading the word in hope somebody else could catch a win either way resell or retail I'll have a pair so I'm not stressing about it..
I just got word about HOH Carolina place They backdoored there pairs out to people so it's no thing too me it's not that deep to get mad over this kinda thing been happening for years so kinda just learn to deal with it

Houston Skiekh Shoes

Galleria - 6A5423B41E
First Colony - 7AC2A4D983
Memorial City - C2ED266382
Sharpstown - 00943FEC51
Repped!! 

Been out of the country to the past week on a cruise so I'm trying to catch up on my homework.... 

I'll check out GP (near work) tomorrow and post the code if they got em.. 

Every spot in this city is shady what else is new I was spreading the word in hope somebody else could catch a win either way resell or retail I'll have a pair so I'm not stressing about it..
I just got word about HOH Carolina place They backdoored there pairs out to people so it's no thing too me it's not that deep to get mad over this kinda thing been happening for years so kinda just learn to deal with it
Carolina Place DTLR & HOH
Belgrade DTLR
Northlake DTLR
Wilkerson DTLR
JJ Northlake is FCFS
JJ Carolina place ls Raffle Wednesday 10-11
South Park raffle but they shady
Footaction's in the surround area may be a go too
Repped
View media item 1549135

nah HOH @ Carolina Place  nor @ Southpark backdoor pairs!  trust me, i know

and to be honest, i don't even call it shady.  and i'll admit, i'm biased as hell cause i'm "in"...

but think about it.  if you managed a store, wouldn't your brother/boys eat on every release?  yep

if your best friend was the manager, wouldn't you appreciate the "backdoor"?  yep

so just roll with the punches (stop complaining) until you're in good with a manager.  cause once you're in, your tune will change

Last edited:
nah HOH @ Carolina Place nor @ Southpark backdoor pairs!  trust me, i know

I don't know man I just got a txt from a employee saying differently.. but we shall see I'm going out to statesville and hickory tomorrow for they raffles I know for a fact my size is gone at Gastonia FTA still need to hit rock hill too

and to be honest, i don't even call it shady.  and i'll admit, i'm biased as hell cause i'm "in"...

but think about it.  if you managed a store, wouldn't your brother/boys eat on every release?  yep

if your best friend was the manager, wouldn't you appreciate the "backdoor"?  yep

so just roll with the punches (stop complaining) until you're in good with a manager.  cause once you're in, your tune will change

Nah no complaining from me my combat to all of it is the fact I can always pay price from a reseller if I really want the sneaker.. So it's not a big deal

I don't know man I just got a txt from a employee saying differently.. but we shall see I'm going out to statesville and hickory tomorrow for they raffles I know for a fact my size is gone at Gastonia FTA still need to hit rock hill too
who?  i know every one of them

I just wish the stores would tell me over the phone if they will have my size 14. no point of me going to get a raffle ticket if they don't have my size.

Uhn uh-huh. Lol check this morning had 4 ppl ahead of me 11 11.5 and 12s. We going to be pathetic down here.

From the rounds i made today i think it is a perfect example of a shoe that is popular to us here on NT, but the average person doesn't care about.

No lines anywhere. Jordan 11 releases would have 30 minute waits per store.

This forum is a very small subset of the people who buy shoes and it's good to keep that in mind before you start freaking out.

I was surprised how few people were in the mall on the whole for this being such a big sale day.

Back
Top Bottom