Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

As the years pass and your depression worsens.. The emptiness in your closet eats away at your heart so you continuously turn to the bottle to make your forget what you once almost had. In turn, you've become estranged from your own daughter soon after impregnating her mother when she was 19. Your liver starts to fail you, much like your dreams have. Pretty soon you are on the street corner, wearing a pair of yellowed and beaten up Spizike's that barely remind you of the man you used to be. Finally, one night, you take one last gulp of cheap plastic bottled vodka in a brown paper bag, only to soon find yourself in the emergency room... As the doctors desperately try to resuscitate you, you have one last final thought before you finally fade to black from this cruel world:

"I should've just preordered those Chicago 1s..."
I am literally crying from laughter. Repped !
roll.gif

Took another L on that Shiekhs raffle smh....

On another note, everybody I know that entered the in-store raffle at Market street won a pair.....

On another note, everybody I know that entered the in-store raffle at Market street won a pair.....

Don't think they done with e-mails... are they?

That Market location raffle 12-4pm impossible to make it :smh:

I bet odds were great. Thats a bad time for everyone except folks that work close by.

Got the call from NTLA, 2 pairs of sz 12 on lock.  NTLA always comes through, went 0/15 on raffles.

Man, some lucky dudes in this thread. I'm hoping some of this ish rubs off on me and I hit that Sheihks email!

Back
Top Bottom