Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
so where all those people who said i was crazy for saying how low allocation was on these?

*looks into the yonder*

lol

the pre sales/guarantee slots ive started to see are like $480 right now which is nuts

Yessss! Just got called by my Footlocker HOH Topanga. This was the only place I entered a raffle for.

Last edited:

Ugh -- i was too lazy to make it out to Nike SF last night too. 
Of all the raffles in the bay area, I make sure I make it to Nike SF each time they have a shoe I really want.

NikeSF, Serramonte, and SF Centre is the holy trinity of spots for raffles in the SF area.
And now I'm starting to feel the sting
You'll get one man. If not raffles, you have all those devices ready to go tomorrow. Are you using a bot?

PM me if you want the size sku. That saves time if you are trying to not do it "manual".

Last edited:
so where all those people who said i was crazy for saying how low allocation was on these?

*looks into the yonder*

lol

the pre sales/guarantee slots ive started to see are like $480 right now which is nuts
Bruh, your info is always spot on, and they doubt.

I told NT when Boosts would release on the app and when they chose to ignore they call 'B.S.'

I've learned to just keep it pushing.

You tell them A, they'll kick and scream B

'Bred' is such a lame 'nickname', lazy or not.

Either 'Black/Red' or 'Playoffs'.  It's what they were called when they were OG, it's what they are still called now by the OGs.  Not difficult to say one extra syllable.

I agree 100% with you bro repped.

As for these Chi's i will try and hopefully i can score a pair if not life goes on.

You'll get one man. If not raffles, you have all those devices ready to go tomorrow. Are you using a bot?
PM me if you want the size sku. That saves time if you are trying to not do it "manual".
I'll be going all manual. Could certainly have a bot, just been against the idea since it started. But thanks for the pep talk haha

No calls 
mad.gif

Looks like I'm out. 

*looks into the yonder*

lol

In Vamp we trust, any info I seen you dish out its always spot on 

Of all the raffles in the bay area, I make sure I make it to Nike SF each time they have a shoe I really want.
NikeSF, Serramonte, and SF Centre is the holy trinity of spots for raffles in the SF area.

Agree. I just get mixed feelings about Serramonte though :lol:

Nice @TURBO UNO
 ! Haven't seen you on here in some time. Congrats brotha!

Congrats @locobans
 ! Glad you hit one too.

Last edited:
'Bred' is such a lame 'nickname', lazy or not.

Either 'Black/Red' or 'Playoffs'.  It's what they were called when they were OG, it's what they are still called now by the OGs.  Not difficult to say one extra syllable.

Glad you got a pair holmes. Good karma for starting the Shiekh lists (even though many don't like it). Helped me get my pair from Shiekh.

But curious, why citric acid? I'm allergic to citric acid, so I'm just wondering.

Congrats locobans locobans on the Hilltop call.

All I can do is laugh at having almost 60 raffle entries and not getting one call or email. Pathetic luck.

I feel your pain. (Not quite, but close.) I spent 2 hours collecting tickets for the blk/red 4 release a few years ago. Only 14 tickets compared to your 58. That was a waste of time because I received no calls. But only to get a pair on a restock was the kicker.....

*looks into the yonder*

lol

But they gave out 400 wristbands at F23 :rofl: (that's gonna be the real sadderday after the first 75 people snatch everything up)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom