Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
sheesh my local facebook group which typically has prices on the lower end of the market value has these flying all day anytime somoene posts for $350 meet up. every pair at that price is getting sold within 10 minutes.

Last edited:
So I normally am team retail or bust.  But really wanted these, so decided I might consider paying resell if the price wasn't too high.  Browsed Craigslist, and stumbled across ONE pair near me in Indy.  Happened to be my size.  Dude camped out but couldn't get his size, so just wanted cash ASAP.  Ended up getting them for $300.  Think it's a great deal considering what I've been seeing on the resale market.  Glad I have the shoes, now I'm done for the summer.  Good luck to all that is still looking.  Sending good vibes your way. 

$250 is my absolute max.

At above that, you can start finding CPs or whatever else on sale (you know, shoes made from *actual* leather).

Just checked my email and I didn't get a cancellation from EB. Got the confirmation. For those who got their order cancelled did you get confirmation emails too?

Back
Top Bottom