Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
that video was definitely disturbing.

I had an "escape" rout when i went to pick up my shoes from Shiekh in Fox Hills. I had the get away car ready right out front. It was completely harmless though, but you just never know when people gotta eat and feed the family.
Fox is safe outdoors, it's the garage where you might run into some trouble.

Culver City cops don't play.

Just know your surroundings.

that video was definitely disturbing.

I had an "escape" rout when i went to pick up my shoes from Shiekh in Fox Hills. I had the get away car ready right out front. It was completely harmless though, but you just never know when people gotta eat and feed the family.
Fox is safe outdoors, it's the garage where you might run into some trouble.

Culver City cops don't play.

Just know your surroundings.
What video? I skipped out on 400+ posts.  Someone got jacked...?

What video? I skipped out on 400+ posts.  Someone got jacked...?

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ideo-graphic-cleveland-robbery-caught-on-tape

var p = new anv_pl_def(); p.config = {}; p.config.width = 640; p.config.height = 360; p.loadVideoExpressV3('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|1000011|SPS');

Last edited:
Well I do like my steaks seasoned so I'll told a pinch or two of it.

I'm the only one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] here. And to your fake @instagram homie. The user id explains it all.

And by the way, you don't have a steak, just an empty plate with a fork and knife.

View media item 1559150

Last edited:
I have to take my L...I see now the dude in black has the gun.

Them dudes faces are plastered all over....$170 shoes for 5 years in prison makes sense.

Appreciate that, man. They are indeed slow to respond. Will give them till mid week to come through.

That was different I was at All-star and anyone could have had those 29's. These were limited to the point I seen Vices LTD. everywhere I went this weekend trying to buy them off people, they may not be replying to you but I see them on local fb pages trying to buy off people. Good luck, they may be slow with that reply for a reason.

I'm the only one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] here. And to your fake @instagram hommie. The user id explains it all.

And by the way, you don't have a steak, just an empty plate with a fork and knife.
You got T-Mobile...end of discussion

i'm fake.

lmao this is the internet. we are all fake.

/matrix

Lol at dude doubting 160jordansdeep... I don't knw dude personally but I do knw dude has been around here for years... Been seein OG post early pickups weeks before release date. Dude got them NY connects... I knw MY post count ain't high but we've been here waaaaaaaay before everyone was posting pharrell in the black Enzo... All the OG niketalkers knw wat I'm talkin bout...

thanks dude

real talk. would opinions change if the dude that got robbed was reseller or one of the guys who does preorders?

Actually had AT&T and switched to T-Mobile a week ago. Let's go after a carrier.
so you went from a more expensive carrier to a cheaper one? Hmmmm...seems like you were complaining about the cost of service...I thought your wages went up..so you should have been able to afford it.

Any of you guys run with friends who aren't into sneakers at all in terms of collecting and all that? It's kind of hard to explain to people how you're part of this when you spend hours every week trying to land a pair for retail, deal with potential violence or at the very least confrontations if you purchase from a store (which I'm sure many of us have seen at in-store lineups or campouts), and if you can't get a pair for retail you're at the mercy of the hype factor that leads to morons setting the market rate for some 1980's shoe at $500 on release day.

If you step back, it's really one of the silliest hobbies out there. I know the only way I can defend it is with "I love the shoes and the competitive and motivational stories and athletes behind the shoe." I'm just sickened with the state of things after this release.

The company made the situation much worse and will never admit their fault in limiting a shoe that should have been produced in quantities like the BC3, IR6, WCIV, BRedIV, Metallic 5's, Hare 7's. They manipulate this model and OG branding and shape to build hype while still delivering iffy quality retros across the board. Yup, billion dollar company, but they like to cut corners now. It's easy to spend very little money on marketing and strategically allocate quality materials and craftsmanship to only small runs of select models and color ways. Some on here see that as "smart" but cutting corners costs you customers in the long run. Eventually what the average consumer spent to get the good product or the amount of mediocre or bad products they own adds up to disappointment.

These bot kings and backdoor dealing resellers are just a byproduct of big chain retail shadiness and minimum wage workers backing it, and Nike's focus on maximizing profits over quality, accessible products. There's a lot of blame to go around, but the predatory nature of all these elements makes it hard to even look at it as a hobby. I can't think of any other hobbies I've had in my life that have so much negativity and filth associated with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom