Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yea haha it's my first legit belt, I've been wanting one for a while plus I got it at 20% off wwe website...came out to tree fiddy. Can't complain

Lol they got stone colds smoking skull belt? How much would one of those run me?

Edit: whoa they do... That's dope!

Last edited:
Yea haha it's my first legit belt, I've been wanting one for a while plus I got it at 20% off wwe website...came out to tree fiddy. Can't complain

Lol they got stone colds smoking skull belt? How much would one of those run me?

Edit: whoa they do... That's dope!

Yea my initial choice would've been the winged belt from around 2000-2001, but I got the most current one...hell they even have the spinner belt :lol:

Hopefully I score off a restock. After Sneakerhubb told me they'd release these on Saturday I waited in line but they ended selling men's for 500 and kids for 300. SMH

I just thought about something. People created class action lawsuits against Apple, AT&T, and Verizon over the way the iPhone was sold and over quality issues. And they WON!!!! I assume no one has challenged NIKE because this is an "urban" problem. I'm actually shocked though.
How is it an "urban" problem?

I've been checking restocks daily.

This is the one pair I badly wanted this year, I don't care about any others. Just really sucks. Retail or bust.

Last edited:
How is it an "urban" problem?
Because that's the target demographic. That's what you see on the news. But we know better. It's really widespread. But think about...why no class action lawsuits for some of the crazy quality issues we have seen. Hell this site alone documents all that stuff with all the pics we post. Then we got the crazy retailer tactics. There would be class action lawsuits out the frame if this wasn't a sneaker company.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of kid's sizing on Craigslist in DC.  Folks were just grabbing anything for resell....

Bull1trc, T0NYD2WiLD, Foamer Simpson, SC00P208, TBlake, and YoAntyKicks
TBlake is dope- bull1trc is a hypebeast and a half, yoanty used to be awesome but he's turned into a walking Saucony promo, Foamer's humor has gotten old but he's pretty eclectic in his taste, tonyd2wild is less hypebeast then bull1t but its still pretty bad (at least he cops a lot of sleepers, has his own taste).

Dantierzero is really good for runners, he's really blunt and doesn't like everything, has a good eye for quality.

For Jordans I actually like Rich's Kicks, as he's kind of an old school head.  

Heskicks has some good info in his reviews from time to time but I hate his voice and he looks like Filburt from Rocko's Modern Life.

Everyone saying this forgets that they probably only made about 50,000 pairs total including NDC. A lot already went out, and anyone who is relying on getting their pairs off NDC is going to be in for disapointment. Sure it's definitely worth it to give it a shot rather than pay top dollar now, but I don't think NDC is going to do anything in terms of resale value.

Also, whoever is trading their DSM 1's for these is losing imo. DSMs are way more limited and will rise in value, unless you don't care and aren't gonna buy another pair of DSMs down the road. Just tryin to help out. Good luck to those looking for Chi's still, hope you all cop.
chi's are more wearable tho - if you're a collector then yea maybe dsm's are the move. own both btw

Yeah obv keep twitter notifications on, I am. I was just letting you all know what NDC rep said, he said it kinda slickly like he knew something I didn't. Lord knows he probably doesn't know what he's talking about, but I wouldn't put it past Nike. 
if they hit ndc, everyone's going to know before they actually drop. silent release/restocks dont exist

for what it's worth,I don't think ndc is dropping anything. If I were betting I'd say they've already shipped their inventory out to Nike stores. Every day a product sits on the shelf not being sold costs money. I don't think there is any chance that Nike allows this shoe to just sit in their warehouse while they solve the bot problem. Again this is just my guess.

Sometimes Nike ships hyped shoes out to outlet stores to get people in the stores (i.e. IR 11s last year)... I could definitely see them doing this with the Chis.

TBlake is dope- bull1trc is a hypebeast and a half, yoanty used to be awesome but he's turned into a walking Saucony promo, Foamer's humor has gotten old but he's pretty eclectic in his taste, tonyd2wild is less hypebeast then bull1t but its still pretty bad (at least he cops a lot of sleepers, has his own taste).

Dantierzero is really good for runners, he's really blunt and doesn't like everything, has a good eye for quality.

For Jordans I actually like Rich's Kicks, as he's kind of an old school head.  

Heskicks has some good info in his reviews from time to time but I hate his voice and he looks like Filburt from Rocko's Modern Life.
This is so true now that I think about it

Well, if we're not getting Chi's, and with the absurd pre-order prices going on here in the PI, having 2013's for me is fine.

I have both 2013 and 2015. 2013 aren't as bad as other NTers are saying. I still love 2013s. i love the 2015 just a bit more. It just means the remastered versions are that good, at least on the 1s.

When broken in, 2013 are not that bad to wear. on the other hand 2015 don't really need to be broken in.

Back
Top Bottom