Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
New system so I'm not surprised they have to work kinks out. Even if they test everything, before there will always be issues when you go live. I'm happy they are at least trying. Hopefully as they fine tune they will start to ban IPs/accounts that that try and exploit the system. Mostly the mass resellers and atc sites. 

Shipping email received!!!...
pimp.gif

Can't believe the shattered's and chi 1's lasted that long on the Nike restock tonight...damn Japan gets all the restocks....smh

Last edited:
Got the shipping confirmation too, I guess this is really happening. Hopefully NDC helps those who won the raffle but they couldn't get through. Hope more peeps cook on these. 

Nike just made good on their word. My girl got an email with an access code to my 9.5, just got my order confirmation. 
smokin.gif

Just got off the phone with them and they said they have a list of people they will be contacting within the next couple days

Does anyone know if they track IP address per raffle entry?

I saw someone get cancelled because they used same name across 3 emails, which is obvious. 

Haven't gotten certain answer regarding IP's, all signs point to no. 

Does anyone know if they track IP address per raffle entry?

I saw someone get cancelled because they used same name across 3 emails, which is obvious. 

Haven't gotten certain answer regarding IP's, all signs point to no. 

because people all have unique names...

Just now? Weird i havent gotten mine

Yessir. It was at 7. I have until 8 est tomorrow.
If you used multiple accounts, maybe you don't get one like one of the users on here. If that's the case, sorry bro, don't use multi accounts.

Back
Top Bottom