Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ended up with four pair by this afternoon, plus a GS pair for my girl. SNKRS messed me up this morning, but I had decent luck in store.

Thanks! I'm 31 so I feel like I've been collecting sneakers since forever. Well atleast since the year 2000.

Don't feel so bad, I just turned 35 in September. I didn't get back into collecting Jordan retros until 2008. Wish I'd started back up in 2000!

3+ hours later and I got my size 12 invoice from RockCity!!

Paid through PayPal and I got my order confirmation number. Feels good!!

Shoutout to the NT member who posted that link to RockCity!
yo u was SWEATIN IT, i know because I was too, good 4 you brozie!!!!!

somehow when it asked me to confirm my reservation it said one store

but when I confirmed it was for another

I went to the og store tryna get a pair that didn't exist smh

all good tho

had to go to the other mall anyway to help a friend but could've pissed me off due to it being on the other side of town

i don't know if they switched my confirmed reservation or not but I could've swore it was the og store even after I confirmed

Last edited:
Got a sold out email from rock city [emoji]128546[/emoji], hopefully the place doesn't blow up too much so NTers can eat next release

I did. I had gotten the Nike+ reservation, but once they deliver, I am shipping them to a fellow member that I promised to help
wink.gif
What size do you wear?

If u need sz 11 or 12 at Rock City, i suggest calling thr Little Rock store directly. Dooooo iiiiit

These are dope AF in person. Whoever says the quality is the same at 2013, got a 2013 pair instead of a 2016 pair or got a fake pair of kicks. Quality is miles different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom