Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn I had a wining Shiekh email in my spam folder and I found out too late 
mean.gif

I did. I had gotten the Nike+ reservation, but once they deliver, I am shipping them to a fellow member that I promised to help
wink.gif

Struck out last night and today while trying to help another member
This is why @babyJs23  the real MVP. One of a few that make the Jordan 1 thread a good place to go into.

Anyone hear if Rock City still has size 14? Not ideal, but I see they're out of 13 already.

What problems did you encounter? Did you use the snkrs app?
Just the SNKRS app was trippin', and as usual, all the foot sites were slammed. Also, the UK sites were having issues last night / this morning as well. Some are saying that is because there might be a delay of the shoe in general in the UK.

lol More power to those that copped. I got lucky to win a raffle, think the lady remembered I did clearance bulk buying for a wholesaler and I'd always by all their stuff out the "2 dollar box", so I think she showed me love because it looked like it was only ten people on their raffle list. I cringe and die laughing on the inside when folks say "very smooth release" LMAO. Low and behold I can't wait to see who says it first when the Top 3 rolls out.

Damn I'm upset now

The funniest part of the morning was the store on the second floor giving away free
Couches and they were allowed to line up and make a ruckus. Of course they won't allow FCFS for Jordan's.....smh.

Back
Top Bottom