Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got my Nike pair BT in. Looks like somebody at the warehouse kept them for themselves and swapped them with dog****.
frown.gif
mean.gif
   I just hope they refund you instead of accusing you of making the swap. 
They accuse people of that???

Got my Nike pair BT in. Looks like somebody at the warehouse kept them for themselves and swapped them with dog****.
That´s messed up.. is there any chace someone is pranking you? Did you open the package yourself? If that really happened on Nikes end this is a scandal. Too funny though. Hope you get your shoes man.

I once bought a pair of kicks from eastbay and they sent me some wack $25 onitsuka tiger wrestling shoes. I got on the phone and did my best struggling single mother fed up with all the bs and shenanigans impression and they start upping the discount code from 10% to 15% and finally 20%. Of course got my money back. Didn't have berate so many phone reps in hindsight now that I think about it. Smh. A week later the correct shoes were on my doorstep. I ain't say nothin tho :nerd:

Letting go of my second pair of size 11s, flaked by a bunch on Facebook groups. Steal city for the nt fam, ny meet up even better

yea, 240 shipped via paypal invoice.
so $232 after paypal fee.
i have a fedex account/discount, so it cost me $10 to ship.
i clear 222 after everything.
shoes were 171.  

$50 profit on each pair

i had 8 extra pair

easy 400

Man did they make smaller runs of the size 9s?
Not seeing alot out there for resale. Not one is listed in My area. SMH

Last edited:
Did he just open your screen door and put them on your front porch?

If that's the case, what is the big deal? He was just making sure they were safe.

If you are talking about that thread on the insole, that is usually under the insole just pull up the insole and put the thread back where it was supposed to go. 

Hehe it was more like opening the screen to my front door, and placing the box inside of my house in the entry...it was an awkward moment because I happened to be walking up towards the entry area when I see him casually open up the door and do that...I appreciate the guy because he makes sure packages aren't just thrown in my driveway and at least within my private courtyard.

I'm real happy with these and pretty don't care about things like the thread and blemishes etc. Unless I received those roshes like the other dude, no complaints. Can't wait to throw these on.

So, like a lot of us, I took an L on these. Almost pulled the trigger for resale @ $230 but I said F it. Imma take this L and move on to the next one. Today is my bday so I took the day off. Just came downstairs, walked into my office to grab my iPad and I see a giant box sitting on the floor. I'm thinking its some speakers that I wanted that my wife surprised me with. I pick the box up but it's too light for speakers. Hmm....I open the box and see these! Damn near fainted. She grabbed em off of Footlocker after I gave up. Had them shipped to her friends house. Love that woman man! View media item 2227206

So, like a lot of us, I took an L on these. Almost pulled the trigger for resale @ $230 but I said F it. Imma take this L and move on to the next one. Today is my bday so I took the day off. Just came downstairs, walked into my office to grab my iPad and I see a giant box sitting on the floor. I'm thinking its some speakers that I wanted that my wife surprised me with. I pick the box up but it's too light for speakers. Hmm....I open the box and see these! Damn near fainted. She grabbed em off of Footlocker after I gave up. Had them shipped to her friends house. Love that woman man! View media item 2227206
Happy birthday bro. Your girl is awesome for doing that. A pair of black toes for ur bday is a great way to start ur day !

instead of paying resell am i just better off trying to get the top 3s and trading for the black toes?

Back
Top Bottom