Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Footlocker online is impossible to buy from...not sure how you guys get through manually. Persistence I guess. 
tongue.gif

Footlocker online is impossible to buy from...not sure how you guys get through manually. Persistence I guess. :tongue:
Just keep smashing add to cart on the app. Worked for me and my bro. Well for him size 9 wasnt going through, changed to 9.5 and added when he pressed it once.

So, like a lot of us, I took an L on these. Almost pulled the trigger for resale @ $230 but I said F it. Imma take this L and move on to the next one. Today is my bday so I took the day off. Just came downstairs, walked into my office to grab my iPad and I see a giant box sitting on the floor. I'm thinking its some speakers that I wanted that my wife surprised me with. I pick the box up but it's too light for speakers. Hmm....I open the box and see these! Damn near fainted. She grabbed em off of Footlocker after I gave up. Had them shipped to her friends house. Love that woman man! View media item 2227206

You probably have many reasons why other than this one but she's a keeper

Just keep smashing add to cart on the app. Worked for me and my bro. Well for him size 9 wasnt going through, changed to 9.5 and added when he pressed it once.
Isn't the app the same thing as the mobile website but using the built in browser they have inside the app? 

Good luck on the restock, shoot your shot. The worst that can happen is you checkout with a pair :smokin

Last edited:
Walked into Asheville mall today looking for some 31's. Strolled up into Arsenal and there lyes the shoe! size 11. Asked the man if I could try them on, he says yes, and by the way, I was holding on to them for someone. I reply "I'm here, with the money" and he says "Sold!" I'm an old head that had the "Chicago" when it released for $65, and man, my parents treated me like they had to take out a 2nd loan on our house! People at that time loved the OG Chicagos, the "Bandes". Me, being grateful for what I got, still yurned for these! I missed all the other releases over the years: that money went to my baby boys! It's been 30 years, but, I finally own my 2nd pair of AJ ones, and it's the pair I always wanted! I put em on as soon as (I forgot that was a shoe that didn't come laced!) I laced em up! Forgive for me remembering , and meeting, an old love! Bought white laces too! The icing was, getting some N7 31's too! Sneaker fam, keep the real feeling alive!

Walked into Asheville mall today looking for some 31's. Strolled up into Arsenal and there lyes the shoe! size 11. Asked the man if I could try them on, he says yes, and by the way, I was holding on to them for someone. I reply "I'm here, with the money" and he says "Sold!" I'm an old head that had the "Chicago" when it released for $65, and man, my parents treated me like they had to take out a 2nd loan on our house! People at that time loved the OG Chicagos, the "Bandes". Me, being grateful for what I got, still yurned for these! I missed all the other releases over the years: that money went to my baby boys! It's been 30 years, but, I finally own my 2nd pair of AJ ones, and it's the pair I always wanted! I put em on as soon as (I forgot that was a shoe that didn't come laced!) I laced em up! Forgive for me remembering , and meeting, an old love! Bought white laces too! The icing was, getting some N7 31's too! Sneaker fam, keep the real feeling alive!

Congrats my dude :pimp:

Congrats man!

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom