Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Once the thread reaches "aftermath" status, that's my que to bounce. I thought I heard it all but a fake tracking number that's updating too fast? That's a new one here :lol: catch yall in the royal & shadow threads

'15 Red Toes softer than '16 Black Toes
Not by much though.

I'm calling BTs "Jumpman 1s" since it's the pair he had on when the logo was originally photographed

Last edited:
Once the thread reaches "aftermath" status, that's my que to bounce. I thought I heard it all but a fake tracking number that's updating too fast? That's a new one here :lol: catch yall in the royal & shadow threads

Yo there is a shadows thread?

You literally just resold a pair of BTs above box. You are in fact a reseller.

Guess reselling 1 pair of shoes that someome asked me about.. that i didnt put in the classifieds does make me in fact a reseller. Last time I do it. Retail and under or bust.

Pulling The Trigger At $225 As I Don't See It Getting Much Better Than That At This Point.

Been Trying To Hold Off For A Possible Restock But Not Wanting To Strike Out Again Doing So.

Need To Lock Down This Initial Pair.

Pulling The Trigger At $225 As I Don't See It Getting Much Better Than That At This Point.

Been Trying To Hold Off For A Possible Restock But Not Wanting To Strike Out Again Doing So.

Need To Lock Down This Initial Pair.
Not terrible and remember the odds of hitting on a restock...

I'm no mr to sure where to post this so I figured I'd post it to the most active thread I'm subbed to. *shrug* So anyone one with info is greatly appreciated and repped, but what's the deal with this event? Anyone know? View media item 2228071

Not sure...never did an F&F event with JD before but there is a Just Don 2s thread which Probably have folks who are more familiar with the shop

Not sure...never did an F&F event with JD before but there is a Just Don 2s thread which Probably have folks who are more familiar with the shop
Thanks bro! I posted in the JD thread haven't checked yet if anyone has replied yet.

Since yesterday, I've rocked em with the red and black laces. Even got some white laces too! I switched out 3 times today! They look good with em all! Not sure if I wanna go through all the lacing time that it takes, but, I I've ended my last session with the reds! Just in pure love with em!

You guys that did the tongue swap how much did it cost when you took it to a shoe repair store? I'm in the Bay Area also if you know any good ones.

Just found a pair for 190 shipped. Dude said a new flight 23 opened up by him and he bought a couple pairs to hook people up for retail plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom