Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No you cant make up ish like this..this was my first experience selling on here.. i only recently joined.. smh..
The odds were against you too because you selling being brand new here.

But I mean Cleveland did blow a 3-1 lead so anything is possible [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Hope I don't rustle jimmes

Can anybody tell me if the red shoestrings that came with BT's and Bred's are the same shade of red?

@notToolate91
Dude went straight Trump on you bro-u try to oop and get some poop in return. SMDH. Seriosuly, F-that dude. One of many reasons i stay lurking on NT. Back to my hole i go. Cheers

nerd.gif

I'm no mr to sure where to post this so I figured I'd post it to the most active thread I'm subbed to. *shrug* So anyone one with info is greatly appreciated and repped, but what's the deal with this event? Anyone know? View media item 2228071

Walked into Asheville mall today looking for some 31's. Strolled up into Arsenal and there lyes the shoe! size 11. Asked the man if I could try them on, he says yes, and by the way, I was holding on to them for someone. I reply "I'm here, with the money" and he says "Sold!" I'm an old head that had the "Chicago" when it released for $65, and man, my parents treated me like they had to take out a 2nd loan on our house! People at that time loved the OG Chicagos, the "Bandes". Me, being grateful for what I got, still yurned for these! I missed all the other releases over the years: that money went to my baby boys! It's been 30 years, but, I finally own my 2nd pair of AJ ones, and it's the pair I always wanted! I put em on as soon as (I forgot that was a shoe that didn't come laced!) I laced em up! Forgive for me remembering , and meeting, an old love! Bought white laces too! The icing was, getting some N7 31's too! Sneaker fam, keep the real feeling alive!

I love stories like this, especially from the older heads. Congrats on copping your AJ 1 grail..:pimp:

I pretty much think they are redoing all the major cw's so im conceding. They started right off with the chi now breds. Black toes seem logical then royals. If each one of these come out, i have no use for any 13s.

Using my 13 breds as semi beaters

Back
Top Bottom