Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They never had too high of a resell after the hype died down. People were just more aware cuz how the Royals ended up which caught most off guard. It took a year or so for them to even reach $300 and even then Royals, Shadows and BReds were going for double.

By the time my joints from the pack got crushed resell on the 13 black toes were $400+ lol so thank god they remastered for 16. I had to pay $300 to get royals on release day but that was well worth it. I still have 09 shadows which to me have amazing quality but lack the mystiq of having NA. Resell on shadows is absurd especially since they have some hard *** leather lol Guess I'll wait for the remastered pair of those.

So we just gone act like old buddy didn't call these red fragments?
laugh.gif

They never had too high of a resell after the hype died down. People were just more aware cuz how the Royals ended up which caught most off guard. It took a year or so for them to even reach $300 and even then Royals, Shadows and BReds were going for double.

By the time my joints from the pack got crushed resell on the 13 black toes were $400+ lol so thank god they remastered for 16. I had to pay $300 to get royals on release day but that was well worth it. I still have 09 shadows which to me have amazing quality but lack the mystiq of having NA. Resell on shadows is absurd especially since they have some hard *** leather lol Guess I'll wait for the remastered pair of those.

The Shadows weren't stiff. They weren't the '09s but they def were the softest of all '13-'14 NA 1's

So we just gone act like old buddy didn't call these red fragments?

If anything, IMO fragments should be considered blue Black Toes! Classics over hype :smile: Glad they're slept on, but I think people are going broke this Winter!

Last edited:
The Shadows weren't stiff. They weren't the '09s but they def were the softest of all '13-'14 NA 1's
Softer than the '14 NA Black/Whites?

My pair of '13 Shadows in comparison to '14 B/Ws, my B/Ws are fluffy as hell when compared with my Shadows

Thanks for the heads up on the 25 dollars off through Stockx. Just got a pair (size 11.5) for a little under 200 shipped (198.95 to be exact) which is probably as cheap as I am going to find DS in this size. Factoring in shipping +plus taxes ( I am in WA) it's only a few dollars more than what I would have paid had I been able to secure a pair on release day. First pair of 1's since I had the Royals back in 01 in HS.

anyone else think these hurt your feet compared to other 1's? i have almost every og pair from the last couple years and these hurt the top of my feet where my toes bend

anyone else think these hurt your feet compared to other 1's? i have almost every og pair from the last couple years and these hurt the top of my feet where my toes bend
havnt worn mine yet, but noticed this on my top 3s
so i sized up

Was a problem for me for my banned 1s but broke them in after 2 wears and they're comfy. Just give it some time unless you went half a size down

Last edited:
Not even close. These are so comfortable. So soft. 

View media item 2252816Retro Card from Navy 1's. These should be called Jumpman 1's. Black toes sounds disgusting lol
i think black toe is a cool name. however, Ive always wondered why these arent more intrinsically popular among purists. This shoe is the foot portion of the jumpman logo that is on hundreds of jordans

Last edited:
i think black toe is a cool name. however, Ive always wondered why these arent more intrinsically popular among purists. This shoe is the foot portion of the jumpman logo that is on hundreds of jordans
Agreed. BTs have always been my favorite 1s. Whits makes it hurt even more that I miss out every time they release. All I have is the KO BTs. Those are dope tho, and mad comfortable.

I don't know, but back in '85 they were my first choice bcuz of him wearing them on the cardboard tongue tag and popular poster. I couldn't get them though because they didn't release in my area. I had to settle for the Chicago's. I hope they eventually bring them out with the original black tongue. I'm here waiting. :smokin

I don't know, but back in '85 they were my first choice bcuz of him wearing them on the cardboard tongue tag and popular poster. I couldn't get them though because they didn't release in my area. I had to settle for the Chicago's. I hope they eventually bring them out with the original black tongue. I'm here waiting.
smokin.gif
Nothing like nostalgia!  Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the original Black Toes have a white tongue?  MJ wore a pair with black tongues but the release had white.

Last edited:

Nothing like nostalgia!  Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the original Black Toes have a white tongue?  MJ wore a pair with black tongues but the release had white.
You are correct. The black tongue was PE only and, I believe, has never released.

Back
Top Bottom