Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

damn ppl going crazy in here

You could say that, how is it an opinion when it's right.

You guessed and it turned out to be right?

So what's that mean?

Are you a pro all of a sudden? A source? Have any unknown info to help people? You go on every thread throwing random stuff around hoping its right.

That's the issue, all you're doing is blindly guessing and weeks to months later coming back and trying to show off like you actually know **** when really you don't

That's the only reason I'm quoting you in the first place, idc what you post but o just noticed in every single thread in the JB section you're going around with your chest puffed out like you're some body important and you got stuff to share that no one knows or stuff you know for a fact about shoes when in fact you've never seen them, you've never owned them, all you've done is viewed a picture of them and all of a sudden you can give advice to members on sizing, quality, what not?

I've posted this before in SBB thread so its only fitting I post it again in here with all the talk, since I was on the Westbay train early and swooped my SBB 2.0 thanks to @wHipLAshTw03

This is for the skeptics lol

View media item 2200974

Im one of them. Although I'm getting real antsy LOL! I missed out on the SBB Aways. Really don't want to miss the black toes. Top 3s over there winking at me too LOL

Im one of them. Although I'm getting real antsy LOL! I missed out on the SBB Aways. Really don't want to miss the black toes. Top 3s over there winking at me too LOL
lol 

so you did or didn't get the black toe's from them? I'm eyeing the top 3s from them as well....Black toes already have on lock from a buddy.

lol 

so you did or didn't get the black toe's from them? I'm eyeing the top 3s from them as well....Black toes already have on lock from a buddy.

I didn't.....yet. My brother's girlfriend works at Hibbets and she usually looks out for me on the tough releases. Her store is not getting the black toes or the top 3s. Didn't get the SBB Aways either so that leads me to believe they're going to be tough to get. Her store got the Banneds tho.

You guessed and it turned out to be right?

So what's that mean?

Are you a pro all of a sudden? A source? Have any unknown info to help people? You go on every thread throwing random stuff around hoping its right.

That's the issue, all you're doing is blindly guessing and weeks to months later coming back and trying to show off like you actually know **** when really you don't

That's the only reason I'm quoting you in the first place, idc what you post but o just noticed in every single thread in the JB section you're going around with your chest puffed out like you're some body important and you got stuff to share that no one knows or stuff you know for a fact about shoes when in fact you've never seen them, you've never owned them, all you've done is viewed a picture of them and all of a sudden you can give advice to members on sizing, quality, what not?
It's common sense man, the only reason the previous 1 have tumbled leather on it is because it was pawned off as a retro or new version of the 2011 version. Everyone shoe know the original colorways are not going to use tumbled leather. So I need a source to say the Air Jordan 1 was created by Peter Moore?

You could say that, how is it an opinion when it's right.
 Look it up. Like I said in my last post, I think you're a good dude, but you're doing too much. 

o·pin·ion

əˈpinyən/

noun

1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Because it turns out correct doesn't change the fact that it was basically a guess. What if it turns out wrong (which is still possible)? If you are clear that it is your opinion when stating info, it's no biggie to anyone if your wrong. However, if you keep acting like you have insider info and try to pass it off as fact, you go from "good dude who likes to talk kicks" to "******* who spreads inaccurate info". Basically, the opposite of contributing here.

Seriously, I'm not trying to come at you aggressively. Just trying to help you out. It's not even a debate with you about the guesses being right or wrong anymore, it's about you being clear that your making "common sense" assumptions. 

Cool?

Cool. 

Last edited:
 Look it up. Like I said in my last post, I think you're a good dude, but you're doing too much. 

o·pin·ion

əˈpinyən/

noun

1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Because it turns out correct doesn't change the fact that it was basically a guess. What if it turns out wrong (which is still possible)? If you are clear that it is your opinion when stating info, it's no biggie to anyone if your wrong. However, if you keep acting like you have insider info and try to pass it off as fact, you go from "good dude who likes to talk kicks" to "******* who spreads inaccurate info". Basically, the opposite of contributing here.

Seriously, I'm not trying to come at you aggressively. Just trying to help you out. It's not even a debate with you about the guesses being right or wrong anymore, it's about you being clear that your making "common sense" assumptions. 

Cool?

Cool. 

Bro. It's not like everytime everyone says something here, they say IMO. It's often a given.
To berate someone to that level with the excuses that you have, is quite uncalled for, and then to package it the way you have is very condescending to the brother.
If the criteria you have applied to him is valid, then you got a lot of posts and members you have to correct and 'put in their place'. Probably 80% of the posts that aren't photos of kicks.
Go on then, do your thing. Lots of people you gotta fix.
IMO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Or you could just admit you were on your high horse for a while (it happens to the best of us), and chill.

Cool?

Cool.

Thread is in shambles. Don't remember the black toe train being this full before. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

byeee.gif

Bro. It's not like everytime everyone says something here, they say IMO. It's often a given.
To berate someone to that level with the excuses that you have, is quite uncalled for, and then to package it the way you have is very condescending to the brother.
If the criteria you have applied to him is valid, then you got a lot of posts and members you have to correct and 'put in their place'. Probably 80% of the posts that aren't photos of kicks.
Go on then, do your thing. Lots of people you gotta fix.
IMO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Or you could just admit you were on your high horse for a while (it happens to the best of us), and chill.

Cool?

Cool.
The coolest.

You're right. I'm sure there are plenty of people that need to be checked, but I only frequent a handful of threads.

As for coming at @AirSakuragi in a condescending manner, I apologize to the man if that's how he took it. No high horse intended on my end. Just trying to help dude out. It's not sarcasm when I say I think he's a good dude. Heck, I respect the kid. He's in school, grinds to support his hobby, and we obviously have similar interests being that we are both here on NT. It's all about perception on the internet since people will read posts in whatever tone they want in their own heads, so I'll clarify that I've been chillin.

Ain't even trying to turn this into anything bigger then it needs to be. I'll PM Sak moving forward if I feel the need and anyone can block me if they take offense by me. 

We super cool over here. 

Back
Top Bottom