Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can someone PM me the link to westbay?  I gotta pre-order these.
You got one post and just joined today. Was the reason you joined NT to just get the link and bounce?

Sorry bro, but I'm sure others here ain't gonna just donate the link that easily. You could be a mass reseller for all we know lol

Wow Hostile crowd.  You guys were new here too at one point.

I created a login when i saw there were people able to get a decent pre-order price.  Whats wrong with that.  I'm not a re-seller.  Sounds like you guys automatically assume anyone new is a re-seller.  Oh well, some one sent me the link so I can go pre-order.   

I believe someone posted some pages back that this release will be hard in the US. Reason being some mixup with distribution and euro/Asia are getting majority of pairs.. Idk about authenticity but wanna bring this topic back up, what y'all think

Haven't heard that

I created a login when i saw there were people able to get a decent pre-order price.  Whats wrong with that.  I'm not a re-seller.  Sounds like you guys automatically assume anyone new is a re-seller.  Oh well, some one sent me the link so I can go pre-order.   
Nah, not hostile. Just playing it safe. There are hundreds, maybe even thousands of lurkers who aren't even members of the NT community who come here and leech for their own selfish reasons. So there's a legitimate reason why people won't just throw anyone/everyone a bone.

Yes, you're right. Everyone was once "new" here at one point. But for the record, my very first post wasn't "Hey, can someone hook a brother up"

Last edited:

sent you the link, don't worry most of the kids here are selfish pricks
Reported once again buddy

Per the NT community rules of conduct:

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

Nah, not hostile. Just playing it safe. There are hundreds, maybe even thousands of lurkers who aren't even members of the NT community who come here and leech for their own selfish reasons. So there's a legitimate reason why people won't just throw anyone/everyone a bone.

Yes, you're right. Everyone was once "new" here at one point. But for the record, my very first post wasn't "Hey, can someone hook a brother up"

Gospel

tumbled doesn't mean better. CM blow Banned 1s out of the water with just smooth leather
I never said tumbled leather means better. I just said they had nice tumbled leather, if it was nice full grain leather I would have said nice full grain leather. It was just an adjective.

Good ole Westbay guy is pretty good when he can lockdown 100+ pairs of BTs. Must be a super magnetic ole' chap that everyone wants to be friends with. Maybe I could exchange a drink of expensive scotchy scotch scotch with him and in return he could allow me some tips of his social finessing ways. 

Last edited:
I never understood the point in buying early from a person you have no idea about. Especially when fakes are being LC successfuly.

I never understood the point in buying early from a person you have no idea about. Especially when fakes are being LC successfuly.
Not one person that hasn't gotten their SBBs away from them has screamed fake. And they've gotten them checked at stores and what not, not just their personal eye test

i think the westbay link SHOULD NOT Be givin out to anyone with a join date of 2014 +, and post count under 100+ its just not fair to us OG's and this is my second account, my first on from 2009 had a problem and i had to make this one.

Last edited:
Th
sent you the link, don't worry most of the kids here are selfish pricks

and anyone else that wants the link to this site, (which i think isn't legit but everyone thinks it is) PM me i'm more than happy to send you the link.

Might as well post the link here seeing that your pms going to get destroyed

I want to see westbay god fill these pre orders

Last edited:
i think the westbay link SHOULD NOT Be givin out to anyone with a join date of 2014 +, and post count under 100+ its just not fair to us OG's and this is my second account, my first on from 2009 had a problem and i had to make this one.
You have a point. But ima go a little further. I don't think you are a true NT'er if you joined after 2001+. Therefore, the link shouldn't be given to anybody after 2001. That way we know for sure they are legit. If they stuck around this long...they deserve some props with the Glory link. 

You have a point. But ima go a little further. I don't think you are a true NT'er if you joined after 2001+. Therefore, the link shouldn't be given to anybody after 2001. That way we know for sure they are legit. If they stuck around this long...they deserve some props with the Glory link. 

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom