Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can't wait to put these on feet... Hopefully the tri-state gets littered with pairs like always! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Per the NT Rules of Conduct:

5.  Spam, or exploiting the site to promote your products/services, will be deleted on site and we will immediately terminate any accounts involved.  Items for sale may ONLY be posted in the designated buy/sell area.  Users should not  attempt to arrange transactions outside of the private message or buy/sell sections of the site.

As if that wouldve made copping any easier. Just a **** move right there but whatevs, its not like people trust the site [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Not gonna lie, you ain't gonna like it but I don't think it's a good idea for someone here to provide you with the link. Sorry if I'm throwing you under the bus, but it wouldn't be cool since you apparently already got your hook-ups. Here's why:

A) you already have enough ways to get your shoes and you sound like the greedy type. No need to prevent others from getting their Ws. Share the wealth bro....

I have friends who works at a Footlocker and a sister that works at Finishline. Two pairs there, and hopefully another two online. One of my fav 1's

Buying as many pairs as I can with $800 to spend

B) You cop J's that you don't even like just to resell them, instead of reselling to lower the cost of the pair you're keeping for yourself

I'll try to get these in the morning if I strike out that's coo not like I really want them. Not even OG color ways, I'll flip em though

C) You cop enough kicks with your BOTS. I'm sure #TeamManual would have something to say

• 31 Posts. Joined 9/2013

which one are you using? im using the Nike

Back
Top Bottom