Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You have a point. But ima go a little further. I don't think you are a true NT'er if you joined after 2001+. Therefore, the link shouldn't be given to anybody after 2001. That way we know for sure they are legit. If they stuck around this long...they deserve some props with the Glory link. 

Lol .. "Whip" the MVP joined post 2014 and your so call "true NT" should not be based on the join date and post count, but what the member have contributed to this forum.

Th
sent you the link, don't worry most of the kids here are selfish pricks

and anyone else that wants the link to this site, (which i think isn't legit but everyone thinks it is) PM me i'm more than happy to send you the link.
Might as well post the link here seeing that your pms going to get destroyed

I want to see westbay god fill these pre orders
Not gonna happen on the public forums/threads. He tried to do it last night and the post got deleted by admin and I'm sure he was warned. That's why he took everything to PM.

Last edited:
You have a point. But ima go a little further. I don't think you are a true NT'er if you joined after 2001+. Therefore, the link shouldn't be given to anybody after 2001. That way we know for sure they are legit. If they stuck around this long...they deserve some props with the Glory link. 

your opnion doesnt count, you are noob and just the type of person i was referring to.

Last edited:
Westbay site is cool and the 200 sbb was a steal but I swear some of yall hyping that spot up like it's a swoosh discount or something lol

your opnion doesnt count, you are noob and just the type of person i was referring to.
Ok, disregard the following opinion then because it might flag your noob alert.  

You can join today and be an MVP immediately. An MVP is a MVP and as the guy said a few posts back...it's what you contribute. 

I've done size swaps/color swaps/model swaps with high $ jordans with members on here and didn't even crack a submit key (through PMs). I've gotten clutch gold PMs from members here that barely had any posts. The real MVPs are the ones that contribute for the sake of contributing whether that's through a post or on the low. 

Last edited:
I've been on NT for 6.5 years and have never seen such a disgrace of what Niketalk stands for. I understand that we hardly get W's, & spreading info to new members is not ideal. Yet, I'm ashamed that some of you have gone out of your way to humiliate these guys asking for the link. What is understood doesn't have to be said. If you don't want to share the link then don't. Just don't go running people faces through the mud & making fun of them because you have a link that they don't. Let's not forget if it wasn't for Whiplash & another NT member that told him "Westbay" was legit none of us would know about said website.

Exactly

Didn't think people would be hyped to pay 75+ over retail
mean.gif
Hell of a lot cheaper than pay 200+ over retail for resale or some other pre-order sources.

I've been on NT for 6.5 years and have never seen such a disgrace of what Niketalk stands for. I understand that we hardly get W's, & spreading info to new members is not ideal. Yet, I'm ashamed that some of you have gone out of your way to humiliate these guys asking for the link. What is understood doesn't have to be said. If you don't want to share the link then don't. Just don't go running people faces through the mud & making fun of them because you have a link that they don't. Let's not forget if it wasn't for Whiplash & another NT member that told him "Westbay" was legit none of us would know about said website.
While I agree with some of your above comments and the fact that the link sharing and requesting should only be done via PM, one thing you mentioned is inaccurate. Another NT member did not put me up on Westbay. I found out about Westbay through Craigslist/eBay and knew they were legit months ago (during the beginning of the year), long before I copped the rsbb's.

In fact, I discreetly mentioned the site on the Banned 1 thread the day DJ Khaled promoted the 1s and 31s at the MTV Awards, told a few people that several sizes were still available at $285 shipped and within minutes Westbay sold out of their remaining pairs and my post containing the link was deleted from the thread.

At the end of the day, people will eventually learn of the website and if anything it only benefits Westbay and the growth of their clientele. The good thing about Westbay is that they drop sizes on their site randomly a lot of the time and this will counteract those who decide they want to hoard the site for the purpose of reselling. 

Last edited:
So folks in panic from the banned 1 release and all doing "pre-orders"!?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm going to say these aren't as close to the Bred 1s are when talking about hype.

Still will be hard to get. But they won't be the same level as the bred 1. I knew some folks that could care less about sneakers let alone Jordan 1 model raffle for the bred 1. It was like a holiday 11 release. With the amount of people wanting those.

These nearly won't be as hard to get as long as you raffles, etc....

I need 2, but of course 1 is indeed great for retail.

i think the westbay link SHOULD NOT Be givin out to anyone with a join date of 2014 +, and post count under 100+ its just not fair to us OG's and this is my second account, my first on from 2009 had a problem and i had to make this one.

hook up this link... I need these black toes, I can't lock down my size 9 for my life these past AJ1 releases :smh:

Passed on the last few. Remastered black toes are a must though. First 1s I've wanted since sbb1. The 120 is worth it to me knowing they are legit and the ease of copping.

I understand the whole community aspect and the fear of striking out but what do you want from new members exactly? Be a prospect for 5 years, watch, learn and fetch coffee? Of course it´s bad that people´s first post here is "yo fam gimme the link" but not everyone is like that.

I'm a lurker that enjoys reading. I put my work in on the streets cause I have no luck with Internet purchases. Fortunately I live in a city that has multiple sources of obtaining what ever I want providing I put in the effort with raffling and camping if need be and I always score! I enjoy the stories people tell about there struggle of success and just the method of the madness we go through is pretty entertaining to me... Just thought I would speak up for those of us who lurk with a positive vibe.. Respect to the real G's tho I c ya'll!!!

Back
Top Bottom