Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i don't understand how stores allow that childplay smh 
mean.gif

I had the shoe all set up on my countdowns but now it disappeared I guess cus I'm out of town? This suks..

Now I got it to work again. Weird

Last edited:
Just downloaded the FTL reserve app and was hoping for some quick clarifications as a new app user.

Under the BT launch tab it says "3min headstart"...does that mean i will be able to "add to cart" 3 mins early on Sat (i.e. 9:57am EST I will be able to purchase via app instead of 10?)

Is this "3 min head start" b/c I am a certain level of "VIP status" or do ALL app users get this head start by default? I'm not too clear on the VIP levels and the max head start one can possibly get.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just downloaded the FTL reserve app and was hoping for some quick clarifications as a new app user.

Under the BT launch tab it says "3min headstart"...does that mean i will be able to "add to cart" 3 mins early on Sat (i.e. 9:57am EST I will be able to purchase via app instead of 10?)

Is this "3 min head start" b/c I am a certain level of "VIP status" or do ALL app users get this head start by default? I'm not too clear on the VIP levels and the max head start one can possibly get.

Thanks in advance.

No this is for in store. Not online.

Thanks in advance.

They have a full walk through and explanation on the footlocker website.

Just checked my footlocker reservations and they are no longer there.Have to start all over...[emoji]128550[/emoji]

are you only allowed to reserve either GS or Mens? on my FL app my mens size keeps disappearing but my GS reservation is fine and on my FA app its the opposite .. mens reservation is fine and GS keeps disappearing

*EDIT* deleted and redownloaded the app and its fine now ..

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

The hell with the explanation they have on the Footsites. The "head start" reference can be very misleading. It will have an unassuming user thinking that there is some manual involvement in reserving your sneaker. All you do is select your shoe, the stores you want to enter, your size and then play the waiting game. Just wait for the timer to reach zero and check your results.

Head start simply means the Footsites will choose from a pool of their "loyal" customer base first, starting with the 6 minuters, and then so on so forth. It is mainly just a play on words to keep their selection system from coming off as biased.

Good luck!!! :smokin

The hell with the explanation they have on the Footsites. The "head start" reference can be very misleading. It will have an unassuming user thinking that there is some manual involvement in reserving your sneaker. All you do is select your shoe, the stores you want to enter, your size and then play the waiting game. Just wait for the timer to reach zero and check your results.

Head start simply means the Footsites will choose from a pool of their "loyal" customer base first, starting with the 6 minuters, and then so on so forth. It is mainly just a play on words to keep their selection system from coming off as biased.

Good luck!!! :smokin
It's biased towards those damn 6 min people !!! >=[ not my fault I haven't bought sneakers from FTL/FA since 2011/2012 lmao their website sucks

They have a full walk through and explanation on the footlocker website.
Thanks- went through it all just now- so if I'm understanding correct- in addition to registering the 3 stores via the app for what appears to be a guaranteed reserve raffle, I can also go to the 3 stores (today before countdown clock ends) and "check in" in order to initiate the 3 min head start (which increases the raffle selection chance)?

Thanks- went through it all just now- so if I'm understanding correct- in addition to registering the 3 stores via the app for what appears to be a guaranteed reserve raffle, I can also go to the 3 stores (today before countdown clock ends) and "check in" in order to initiate the 3 min head start (which increases the raffle selection chance)?

You dont have to go to all 3 stores, just 1 and it will "check in" for the other two as well

Just wanted to check. My country recently launch the nike online store itself. I'm guessing that most probably we will not get Jordan releases so soon as we don't even have Nike+ app in our app store.

Will I be able to cop from UK and ship to a forwarder? I haven't been able to get any Jay 1s so far. Really really hope to get a pair and end this sneaker buying game before my wife kills me.

On a side note, do you guys think that my wife is right when she says you don't need this many shoes? I mean... it really doesn't see too much to me.

So far I have -

Flyknit Racer Multi 3.0

Sockdart TF

Lunar flyknit 3

Asics GL 3 x Reigning Champs.

NMD Monochrome Black Mesh

NMD White OG

Yeezy 350 v2

Ultraboost Gold Medal

Ultraboost v1 Black and White

Crazylight Boost 2016

And yes, let me stunt them for a bit.

**EDIT** I should add that for me to stop, I need

Air Jordans 1 ( BT/Chis/Breds/Royals/SBB )

Air Jordans 2 ( Quai 54 )

Air Jordans 4 ( White Cement )

Air Jordans 10 ( OVO/NY City Pack )

Air Jordans 12 ( OVO )

Kobe X ( Any, I just need this to ball in and compare with the crazylights )

Yeezy Boost 750 ( Any )

Sounds fair ain't it? One pair each and all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom