Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I told y'all a couple days ago that I heard thru the grapevine numbers will be somewhat plentiful but some of you choose to think they're gonna be super limited just because of the launch locators lol

But what do I know

you know how to get a thread locked, the admin should of just banned your ***.....smh

Something is wrong with FTL and FA's reservation apps.  I woke up this morning, and had to do the reserve over..........so I did, then I exit out of them and go back to them, and it was like I never did it.  Just had to do it again.  Exit out of both, went back to look again and SAME THING.  Had to reserve and pick locations AGAIN.  WTH is going on?

Jus did a check in at the Jordan Brand experience in downtown Chicago for the footaction app, they had various years of the bred 1s on display including the banneds. Second time using the app and im feeling lucky.

Something is wrong with FTL and FA's reservation apps.  I woke up this morning, and had to do the reserve over..........so I did, then I exit out of them and go back to them, and it was like I never did it.  Just had to do it again.  Exit out of both, went back to look again and SAME THING.  Had to reserve and pick locations AGAIN.  WTH is going on?

I dont know but the same happened to me right in front of the store when i went to check in. Weird, my app was updated yesterday and had everything saved.

Does anyone know how the reservations work? i have two nike accounts one for swoosh & one for nike+/snkrs and most of the time i use swoosh to cop all my shoes if they last long.

Do i actually have to use/buy from the non-swoosh acct to have product reserved for me

I doubt these will stay at $270, I see people struggling selling their Bred 1s 2016 for $250 in Facebook groups.

Prices gonna dip

Might just trade my OG SBB for 2 pairs of black toe if someone's willing

That's fair since SBB going for 500

Are you force closing or just leaving the app?

What are prices now? They will obviously go down with a wider release but yea I'm straight in paying resell

So no 2013 or 16 for me [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Same here, if i strike out on the FA app i wont pay resell. Missed out on the early release in chicago.. gotta keep up with the brand on all forms Of social media.

I told y'all a couple days ago that I heard thru the grapevine numbers will be somewhat plentiful but some of you choose to think they're gonna be super limited just because of the launch locators lol

But what do I know
you know how to get a thread locked, the admin should of just banned your ***.....smh
sounds like you mad that everyone started getting reserved emails on the app, essentially proving you wrong that numbers on these aren't going to be as limited as you thought they were. 
roll.gif
   Now stay on topic bro...this thread is about the black toes, not about me.

Now if your issue with me is personal on the other hand, then send a PM.

btw...it "should've" not "should of" 

Charlotte heads, I just got a call from Carolina Place mall Foot Locker. My pair is on lock :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom