Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

lol you good bruh? they're only kick man.

ppl that are getting shipment already just got lucky with the nike+ app
Lol, im good. But there are certain kicks I just need on my feet. I try to stick to the OG colors only now a days. And these have been a need for years. 

Is Nike + different than SNKRS? How many apps do I need on my phone lol?

Lol, im good. But there are certain kicks I just need on my feet. I try to stick to the OG colors only now a days. And these have been a need for years. 

Is Nike + different than SNKRS? How many apps do I need on my phone lol?
different app but they kind of go hand in hand with the SNKRS app.  nike+ you can buy other things besides sneakers like apparel and stuff and more customized.  I'd recommend you dl it.

as far as I know, those 2 are the only apps I know for nike.

good luck to tracking down the BTs.

different app but they kind of go hand in hand with the SNKRS app.  nike+ you can buy other things besides sneakers like apparel and stuff and more customized.  I'd recommend you dl it.

as far as I know, those 2 are the only apps I know for nike.

good luck to tracking down the BTs.
Much appreciated. Trying to get used to the new world way of buying sneakers. Ill get that app now and hope to have some luck with these. Now, if you lemme know how to rep, ill rep you for the info lol.

I've made an hour+ trip for some kicks, maybe 2 I can't remember. For some damn sauconys  too
roll.gif
was it the pumpkin spice sacounys ... or the intrepids (kith collab) 
nerd.gif

Much appreciated. Trying to get used to the new world way of buying sneakers. Ill get that app now and hope to have some luck with these. Now, if you lemme know how to rep, ill rep you for the info lol.

[emoji]128077[/emoji] Thanks man, I think you just gotta click that thumbs up

I feel like NikeLA draw is rigged. I havent won anything via their draw since SBB. Keep catching them Ls.

Footlocker and footaction app with 6 min head start and snkrs our my last hope....

Last edited:
I feel like NikeLA draw is rigged. I havent won anything via their draw since SBB. Keep catching them Ls.

Footlocker and footaction app with 6 min head start and snkrs our my last hope....

6 min headstart still relatively new, best bet

Damn I'm upset now

I saw the same thing you did about FCFS. I happened to be there last weekend and asked about it. They said raffle and tickets available Mon/Tues. Only way I knew website was not updated.

Quit rubbing it in man...

Won't even tryin to do allat bro lol but good luck to you and yours!

Man those look so fresh !!!!! I'm still waiting on my pair from WB. I got nothing but time. [emoji]9200[/emoji]

Preciate it big homie. Idk what them cats is doing over in Rancho Cucamonga, probably practicing their french inhale to Nate dogg jams lol. Hopefully they stop all the funny business and get on it

They're extremely slow to respond and ship. I preordered on the 20th for $198, so I'll wait a month if I have to because my RSBB checked out as legit.

Congrats on your pair!

Good look bro and yea they def are. Hope everybody's get theirs [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

FCFS was decent at my HOH. 75 men pairs. Seems like everyone receive their pair except the big footers, which was surprising. It went smooth.

Has the fta app countdown actually worked for anybody? Everybody I know that used it got there countdown removed multiple times and didn't let them enter after it closed.

Won a pair at somerset [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Now I gotta find my ticket :x

Back
Top Bottom