Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can't get through on footlocker or footaction either.

L - early release in LA
L - SNKRS app
L - END drawing
L - footlocker online
L - footaction online

Anyone got a 12 for me hahahahaha. Losing it.

how does any human being get anything from footlocker? all these years i have never once gotten a release online from them
BOT CITY and those few ppl who keep clicking for hours and get a oversold pair that actually gets fullfilled on the low.

What's the secret to getting a pair in your cart on the Foot sites? Clicking "add to cart" repeatedly until one finally goes through?

After the 6min delay or so i actually was able to get my pair!!.....didnt think i was going to hit but i did, after striking out on the footsie app raffles it turned out to be a good morning!!!...
nthat.gif

Got through on SNKRS, they put me in line and i thought for sure i was striking out. 2 minutes laters, i got em! L's on every raffle, app, and site but i finally got em.

Took an L. Don't see how this was an easy cop. SNKRS didn't pop up until 10:05 then immediately went to sold out. Still on the wait list with Footlocker but I'm sure that's another L. Ah well. On to the next one. Not paying resale so F it.

****.. woke up at 7:03.. tried to cop through SNKRS but got the sold out message.. maybe i shouldve tried desktop

Back
Top Bottom