Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

picked up my pair from ftl fulton st. this app is pretty smooth. also , what happened to all the mom and pops on fulton st?

So the overall consensus is that these were an easy cop for the most part?
Well I'm not sure how the nike system works when buying shoes off their app but if easiness is defined as the time spent in line getting a shoe on snkrs then I would say it was easy. I waited a long time for the SBBs and struck out. However, with the black toes, I waited about 1 minute and it said it was successfully  bought.

I'm not sure if the short wait was due to a large amount of stock, a fast internet, quick response (I did not have a quick response on the SNKRS app).

ya give him time, if you piss him off, he might bust an egg inside them or juice a lemon on them or something lame like that!
Haha man I dont get these guys. If you're selling it should be your priority but I mean. As long as I get my refund. He can do whatever he wants to them lol

Yeah it's a ****** situation but at least you won't be losing your money. You'll probably be able to find them for the same price, if not cheaper.
Hopefully. Just means I gotta wait longer now. Haha. By any chance you know how long PayPal takes to get you your money back?

rock city also says this: Pay this invoice QUICKLY!! We send out multiple invoices at once, so whom ever is the first to purchases the shoes is the first to receive them. Once this invoice has been canceled, we are SOLD OUT of that size! #TeamRCK

Hopefully. Just means I gotta wait longer now. Haha. By any chance you know how long PayPal takes to get you your money back?

All depends on if he cooperates or not. I think the longest it can take is 2-3 weeks if he just doesn't respond to them.

It's all situation dependent though. Like I know if you receive the shoes and you aren't satisfied with the condition or appearance of them, that process can take a LOT longer.

Last edited:
Was just informed by RCK....8.5 and 9 are OOS.  I first emailed them about 2.5 hrs ago.  The search continues...

i think i messed up using rck's customer contact form instead of emailing them directly. anyone else use their form on the site or strictly email?

I used the form. They got back to me quickly but I also emailed them maybe 10 min after the post. Shoutout to that guy. Was able to hook up my brother

Back
Top Bottom