Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Stop paying resell. Pretty simple actually. Materialistic items are not required for sustaining life so there is no desperate need for them. Just wait on a restock or pass all together. Most of the people here just look at them and never even put their feet inside. You are all in control of this resell market.

Think about it, what will happen if they buy tons of shoes they can't move?

But this probably me huh...
NT got that philosophy game on lock. 

Just got shipping confirmation from Rock City. It was in my spam though so look out for that.

Had to get in contact with Nike support to find out when my pair ships. They claim they'll ship out today though. :smh:

you guys are really impatient with these shipping emails. Its the first business day after release and its not even 3pm EST. 
Exactly, they're up on the stores necks waiting for them to ship 50 seconds after they've paid.

Last edited:
People got chances to order the breds in their inbox on SNKRS and Nike+ be on the look out and make sure Jordan is selected on those apps.

I'm always on the app looking out for that. But that **** never happens for me lol.

Exactly, they're up on the stores necks waiting for them to ship 50 seconds after they've paid.
Nah man, we need them before we even pay. 
laugh.gif

Usually always had my shipping by now, but I'm not sweating it. It's coming. 

Definetly agree Tom foolery should go way down with the apps...just not a fan of the head start system particularly the scavenger hunt checkin 1. This system says he those who spend more are of more value to us -- and that type of thinking only leads to a system that favors resellers/cashout folks (and I say this as someone who is averaging 4-600 a month in sneakers). The delayed start doesn't do anything about bots --- bots start running before a drop and folks tend to run page monitors 24/7 around big drops ... so Nike dropping at 10:04 am or 1:23 CEST does no damage to the bot game.

Have to strongly disagree. The head start system is to: 1. preclude the automated entries that have killed the fairness of the Nike Draw system; and 2. preclude the nonsense that happens with raffles now with people bringing 7 other people to put in tickets. With Platinum VIP status only requiring $300 in purchases, any real customer will meet that pretty easily. I've spent $800 in kicks over the last week alone ($280 of which was at Foot Locker).

As far as the bot thing, I've used various bots and scripts. I have used proxy servers and remote servers. I understand how they work. I have been saying for years that killing bots is an easy thing to do conceptually and I hope that is what Nike did this past Saturday. How? Randomize the drop time but make it close to the 10 am time and set up an algorithm to ban IPs that display bot-like behavior between 10 am and when the stock actually loads. Bot behavior versus manual requests is pretty easy to identify.

Thank goodness the ups center is like a 5 minute walk from my work. No waiting anxiety for them to be delivered at the house. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom