Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

$220 on a 10.5 should be pretty easy to find I'd think. I saw them quite often on twitter. Don't let $20 stop you from grabbing a classic. 

I'm Gucci, but repped for the offer
Appreciate it, i'm guessing it was resellers that couldn't move these quickly and had to return lmao makes me happy. Funniest part is the store doesn't do cash refunds, just store credit 
laugh.gif

Lol that does make me happy. I almost wish I was a size 12 so I could double up at retail

SOLD the 11.5 to a fellow NT member, if anyone needs the sz 12 for retail+shipping don't hesitate to hit me up.
My size.. an opportunity to double up @ retail. Appreciate the offer man. Going to pass and continue to rock my NDC pair. Doubling up not my thing, want Bred's still

My size.. an opportunity to double up @ retail. Appreciate the offer man. Going to pass and continue to rock my NDC pair. Doubling up not my thing, want Bred's still
I still don't have OG Shattered Backboard 1s, probably never will because insane prices are routine for those now. I should've hopped on the initial $300 asking price.

Last edited:
Question.

I know this color way originally released in 1985

but did Mike actually wear the black toes with the white tongue because all I can find is pics of him wearing the black tongued pair

Some of these got returned to my local store, if anyone somehow still didn't cop these I can oop it to you for retail+shipping(11.5, 12)
that size 12 would have been the move earlier when I had the guwop. Got a few bills to pay first now. Repped for putting it out there

Back
Top Bottom