Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Curious to see how navy waxed/leather laces would look on metallics. Bull's lace swap with the CM1 is beatiful

Curious to see how navy waxed/leather laces would look on metallics. Bull's lace swap with the CM1 is beatiful

I have white leather laces, but they seem to look like an off white than an actual white color time.

I'll lace them up tomorrow and post pics.

These are sitting because there's so many better 1s colorways then this, don't see a point in paying retail for these. I'm sure these will get discounted in the future, not many ppl picked these up, wouldn't rush it.

I'd be hoarding too many shoes to pick these up. Sometimes gotta be selective and 1s is one of them, out of no where u can easily end up with 10+ colorways

Last edited:
Or you can just buy this classic og colorway and be happy you have it.

These are sitting because there's so many better 1s colorways then this, don't see a point in paying retail for these. I'm sure these will get discounted in the future, not many ppl picked these up, wouldn't rush it.

I'd be hoarding too many shoes to pick these up. Sometimes gotta be selective and 1s is one of them, out of no where u can easily end up with 10+ colorways

Well seeing how this shoe hasn't been properly retro'ed in the 30 years many people were very happy to pick it up as soon as they could get their hands on it

The metallic series make up some of the greatest color ways on the Jordan 1

Well seeing how this shoe hasn't been properly retro'ed in the 30 years many people were very happy to pick it up as soon as they could get their hands on it

The metallic series make up some of the greatest color ways on the Jordan 1

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'll buy it down the road and save money, that would be a win win. No point in doing these retailers a favor by paying full price, that's how I see it. The demand isn't there and when u have so many shoes, u can wait it out. I feel better knowing I can pay less then attempting to help them sell out by telling ppl go cop them.

11th June UK release date for these. One pair of these for me with the 11 low releasing on the 18th.

Back
Top Bottom