Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The insoles of these feel a little different than my other recent AJ1 pickups. Little more cushion.

I agree.

All the remastered releases do feel a bit more cushioned than all other 1's, but the Metallic's and Lasers are my top 2 most comfortable pairs.

My unc has thicker padding on the inside...I d k but like I've said before my unc pair I feel is special the leather on the toe and sides etc is still smoking all the newer ones like cybers letterman and even these...I own em all too...if it would let me upload pics still off my galaxy s5 id show yall how my pair is...I d k why I can't upload anymore

how do these fit? most of my 1's seemed tight at my normal size 9. They only had a 9.5 so im curious if it will give me the room i need or be too big.

how do these fit? most of my 1's seemed tight at my normal size 9. They only had a 9.5 so im curious if it will give me the room i need or be too big.
Same as all other 1s. Haven't most of ya'll been copping JB for years? I've been an 8.5 since 15/16 and I'm 22 now 

Rocked these to church this morning. Comfy. Clean. Love em

drumz drumz Great choice on the lace swap. :pimp:

I had to swap them out to navy as soon as I unboxed them. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

drumz drumz Great choice on the lace swap. :pimp:

I had to swap them out to navy as soon as I unboxed them. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I tried the white at first. They were a bit TOO bland. I'd be curious to see white or navy leather/waxed

Any idea if these fit tts? Keep hearing ppl saying they're half size too big

Go with whatever size you've gotten over the last year for aj1

See the thing is my true size is 8.5 but I've gone down a half size in both the unc and cyber Monday 1s. However, I'm getting the chance to cop these 40 bucks below Canadian retail but in size 8.5 so my cheap *** gonna give it a shot lol

Hoping these hit cyber Monday discount so I can double up.plan on wearing these a lot, so another pair would straight.

After I saw the newly Remastered Bred 1s................NOPE, SORRY FRESHLY WHITE METALLIC BLUE 1s.........you will be passed for real

These gotta be one of the cleanest 1s. These and the damn CMs are just straight clean,simple and to the point.

The CMs are new age classics imo. These of course are OG classic status.

walked into shoe palace and picked these up! i couldn't wait i was initially gonna wait for prices to fall but after seeing them in person they were beautiful, stock photos on any site cant emphasize the clean white leather and smooth *** hell looking metallic navy swoosh, if these sit longer i would be really surpassed because I'm sure any one who copped 1 pair could easily go for another one, i know i can.

walked into shoe palace and picked these up! i couldn't wait i was initially gonna wait for prices to fall but after seeing them in person they were beautiful, stock photos on any site cant emphasize the clean white leather and smooth *** hell looking metallic navy swoosh, if these sit longer i would be really surpassed because I'm sure any one who copped 1 pair could easily go for another one, i know i can.

This man speaking nothing but facts. I'm damn sure thinking about doubling up. This color was is so damn easy to wear with anything I can see myself rocking these alot for this summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom