Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These will fly under the radar, just like the Shadows 1's did with the toro 4's. This will be any easy pick up if it's your priority that day

These will fly under the radar, just like the Shadows 1's did with the toro 4's. This will be any easy pick up if it's your priority that day
Co-sign.  Lots of folks will be gunning' for the White/Red lows and hopefully ignore these.  Those XI's are nice, no doubt, but these are claaaaasic. 

I dont know these are highly sought after among og sneakerheads. At least the og version. I think these will be a lil easier to cop because the other 2 distractions are releasing the same day. But I aint taking chances. I will be at my mall doors waiting at 6am until house of hoops opens at 10:00. Then Ill for sure be copping. I been wanting these for quite some time now.

I dont know these are highly sought after among og sneakerheads. At least the og version. I think these will be a lil easier to cop because the other 2 distractions are releasing the same day. But I aint taking chances. I will be at my mall doors waiting at 6am until house of hoops opens at 10:00. Then Ill for sure be copping. I been wanting these for quite some time now.
OG sneakerheads are small in numbers. Its the hypebeast shoes that have the issues. Chicago and bred colors are issues and prolly royals if remastered.

Local champs at the mall doesn't ever get 1's. I'll have to try my luck online. Looking forward to see how the leather turns out on this one
Lettermans are metallic blues painted red so im pretty sure they will be the same quality as the Lettermans were so they will be nice and i cant wait

Hopefully, if I can get these and the breds. Thats all i need this year. Kinda wish I hadn't gone on a KO shopping kick. Could've saved my money and the space. All I'm sort of sticking my neck out for are the lows, lettermans, metallic V, and space jam. But I need the remastered OG highs at all cost.

I'm definitely trying to be greedy that weekend. Might go for the navy/gum 11's

These look stunning, June 4th can't come soon enough. I almost want to spend the $300 to get em now but I'm pretty sure these will be somewhat attainable come release day.

Back
Top Bottom