Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Tooooooo Clean!!!! Hopefully these hit sale prices quick like cm and letterman 1s so i can double up

The Navy laces would be the way to go with these, contrast well with the shoe being predominantly white.

Oh **** extra navy laces? That's what's up boi!!! And OMFG these.are.*******.MONEY! I want 2 pairs. My girl ain't feelin em. She guna cop the navy/gum 11 lows instead. I'll have to cop her a pair. I know they will grow on her and she is still a student and money is limited. Also thinking of copping the 11 lows too. Expensive month!

Have to disagree with you on that. I believe white laces look best of any jordan that is predominatwly white. Provides a nice clean look. Especially any jordan with this color scheme. Its just enough color but I believe imo that white laces will look best with the shoe. Gives off a nice minimal feel.

Really want to see some on feet pics, that will determine if I go for these or not. 

Yep, I'm getting these. Be a nice accompany to my metallic navy lows. They need to do neutral gray highs

They look so gorgeous in that video, hope I can get a pair. I have bad luck with 1s ever since they became "cool" again (cooked during the UNC release though).

We're only two and a half weeks away and this thread is only 8 pages.  Hoping that means people just aren't into these, and I can scoop two pairs.  Here's to an easy pick-up for those of us that want these.

:knocks wood:

Back
Top Bottom