Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ah my god that on feet picture. White laces are better but those navy laces are dope too. Need this so much.

Ehhhhh don't know how I feel about navy laces in that pic. Hope it looks better on my feet. :lol:

Last edited:
I prefer white laces in all of the Metallics.

Only 9 pages must mean low hype and easy cop maybe?

Eh, possibly. Page count in the threads can be a decent indicator of the hype surrounding a shoe, but you still never know for certain, since NikeTalk at the end of the day is just a small part of the population of people following and looking to purchase the shoe. I will say that I think two pairs of low top 11's dropping the same day will take a lot of the heat off of these.

Eh, possibly. Page count in the threads can be a decent indicator of the hype surrounding a shoe, but you still never know for certain, since NikeTalk at the end of the day is just a small part of the population of people following and looking to purchase the shoe. I will say that I think two pairs of low top 11's dropping the same day will take a lot of the heat off of these.
That's what I'm saying.  I hope its all fcfs.  I'm gonna be at mall bright and early for these.  So there's 2 11 lows releasing the 4th and apair of V's releasing on the 3rd so fingers crossed everyone goes after those rather than the Navy Highs.

Last edited:

That's what I'm saying.  I hope its all fcfs.  I'm gonna be at mall bright and early for these.  So there's 2 11 lows releasing the 4th and apair of V's releasing on the 3rd so fingers crossed everyone goes after those rather than the Navy Highs.

Well aren't one of the 11's a quickstrike? Or is it both? In that case I would not be surprised if stores raffled those off and then made the 1's FCFS. Either way though I want to pick these up in person. 3 Jordans dropping in one day? Traffic on websites is going to be crazy :smh:

I want these to be my 2nd pair of 1's purchased in store.  Haha the last time that happened, It was the 2013 Chi's.

Yeah, I feel like it too.  I'mma walk in request a size 13 and 12.5 and gawk at em, try both on.  Just might double up on em. 

These 1s are a must cawwwwwwp
lmao 
roll.gif

Grabbed a sz10 off that ebay seller. I have no issue paying 160 for these. If they are still aound, I'll just grab another pair for under $100 like I did the Letterman's.

I cannot wait until the 4th of june. These and 94 breds are gonna be my bday present to myself haha

Back
Top Bottom