Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Am I the only one who thinks the UNC shade is a little off?

Yeah the carolina blue is off....it should reconcile now that Nike is sponsoring the whole array of sports at UNC. In part the belief is the shade is off because the uni has been inconsistent with the shade in an effort to keep up with the technological times -- in theory the blue is the shade of the 'carolina sky'. lol. 

View media item 1743042
What does keeping up with the technological times even mean with regards to the blue used?

With more games being televised ... UNC started tweaking the blue to contrast better on TV.
Blue was even different slightly amongst different sports uniforms in the past. They've made a big push in the last few years to unify all the sports' colors as well as gear.

My man called off work though
laugh.gif
He gotta have 'em! 
smokin.gif

blue Jordan's don't typically sell out on release day

unless they're limited

Royal 1, True Blue 3, Military 4, Aqua 8, Space Jam 11, Flint 13.

I know you mean besides those, but just wanted to pointed how many beloved blue Js there are

I know you mean besides those, but just wanted to pointed how many beloved blue Js there are
laugh.gif
 my ***** the OG blue defender here just went C walking all over you with that blue AJ knowledge son 
laugh.gif

Neither military 4s aqua 8s tb3 nor flint 13s sold out same day. Hell the first 2 I listed went to outlets, and if your keeping up with the tb3 I'm pretty sure those will hit outlets too

if your keeping up with the tb3 I'm pretty sure those will hit outlets too
laugh.gif

TB3 are wrong shape, jacked up elephant print, goofy rolled red tongue, and mark my words will sell out. Not first day, but TB3 will sell out within 1st week or so. Too classic of a CW/model combination for a lot of people. Mark my words, they will sell. 

The more i look at the pictures.. the more i want this pair..loving the color.. so clean and simple.. i am still debating on buying for retail.. i prolly will.. they prolly will sit.. but i dont want to wait too long. Time will tell..

:lol:

TB3 are wrong shape, jacked up elephant print, goofy rolled red tongue, and mark my words will sell out. Not first day, but TB3 will sell out within 1st week or so. Too classic of a CW/model combination for a lot of people. Mark my words, they will sell. 

I see them going to outlets but maybe they won't. Either way you see my point.

blue Jordan's don't typically sell out on release day

unless they're limited

These will be slept on. 

These are sitting :lol:

He gotta have 'em! :smokin

My man called off work though :lol:

Gotta have em idc if they sit or not [emoji]128517[/emoji] been pulling mad OT at my job to ensure that I get these and the black toes. The only kicks I really want are 1s and the SJs.

Gotta have em idc if they sit or not [emoji]128517[/emoji] been pulling mad OT at my job to ensure that I get these and the black toes. The only kicks I really want are 1s and the SJs.
Then get excited, my man, because I'm sure everyone interested enough in this shoe to be in this thread will be able to get as many pairs as they want.
nthat.gif

Im so excited for these. Imma try to sell all my excess shoes and put that money up to offset the price on a pair of frags.

I'm hoping these sit like the Metallica Blues. Love copping OG 1's for under $100

Back
Top Bottom