Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Appears so, the preorder sites all had this at retail so another clue these will not be so hard to get

I didn't expect SBB. Personally Vachetta tan 1's are much better which most people don't talk about.

For $400, I sure as hell hope so

1st ebay link sold out got another seller with same price and full size run. By the looks of it these will be exactly like metallic 1s. Jordan 1 heads will cop hype beast will pass.

because there's no resell value to base them on since they have never been retroed.

No resell value = no hypebeast value

Last edited:
Seeing how dark of a blue these are I'm certain they will sit so I'll wait to cop either if they go on sale or not

because there's no resell value to base them on since they have never been retroed.

No resell value = no hypebeast value

Thats true to an extent, and I'm sure you're right about this. I just copped early at the link dude provided to skip the hassle. If prices dip, I'll simply return.

Last edited:
My pair came in today. And on a Sunday which is a bonus. All and all a clean 1. Which is what we all expected.

The leather quality is on pair with the black toes that repleased earlier this year. About parfor your recent AJ1's. (SBB's excluded) Its a good 1 that has good materials with a widely usable CW. I would say if you like 1's then go ahead and cop. You won't be disappointed

Last edited:
My pair came in today. And on a Sunday which is a bonus. All and all a clean 1. Which is what we all expected.

The leather quality is on pair with the black toes that repleased earlier this year. About parfor your recent AJ1's. (SBB's excluded) Its a good 1 that has good materials with a widely usable CW. I would say if you like 1's then go ahead and cop. You won't be disappointed

Need Pics!!

copped from that eBay link. i know these are/will be widely available but that is a damn good deal by any stretch. I think these are huge sleepers. jb so rarely releases things in blue much less a decent blue like this. It's so weird how some 1s get love and some don't but oh well better for me in this case. 

copped from that eBay link. i know these are/will be widely available but that is a damn good deal by any stretch. I think these are huge sleepers. jb so rarely releases things in blue much less a decent blue like this. It's so weird how some 1s get love and some don't but oh well better for me in this case. 

Need Pics!!

Here ya go. My house has pretty crappy lighting so excuse the quality of the pics. Tomorrow I'll get some in the sun.
413011900.jpg

413011902.jpg

413011899.jpg

For comparative purposes with my Lance Mountains and UNC 1's
413011898.jpg

Here ya go. My house has pretty crappy lighting so excuse the quality of the pics. Tomorrow I'll get some in the sun.
413011900.jpg

413011902.jpg

413011899.jpg

For comparative purposes with my Lance Mountains and UNC 1's
413011898.jpg

Thanks man-these do seem to have a little more white in the collar than the UNC. At first they looked taller because of this.

Finally got thru to HOH. Lol they didn't get them yet. About time they picked up the phone!

Back
Top Bottom