Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Remember when Dunks and 1's would go for around 100 msrp

Now we got to wait and see if they go on sale around 100
mad.gif

Me too, jus copped CM for 135 off FA.. not bad. Got a vintage bulls jacket as well.. total 195. 20 bux over a new retro that will hopefully sit .

I think sagging originated from that among other things while in jail theyd give you no specific size clothing and no belt. So eventually when your pants would be broken in theyd have no other option except for sagging. Also baggy clothing originated from hand me downs within the poor families. So when older brother would out grow his clothing itd go to little brother etc. Thats why baggy clothes were always associated to kids in the ghetto.

these will be an easy cop for everyone. no need to stress out. there is no hype or demand so enjoy. only the og purists will be after these for the most part...

^^
has anyone here purchased from them? and if so, have u gotten them in yet? i'm curious to know if they are coming from a foot store possibly or if they just have some random source?

:nerd:

I think sagging originated from that among other things while in jail theyd give you no specific size clothing and no belt. So eventually when your pants would be broken in theyd have no other option except for sagging. Also baggy clothing originated from hand me downs within the poor families. So when older brother would out grow his clothing itd go to little brother etc. Thats why baggy clothes were always associated to kids in the ghetto.
from a hip hop space definitely know it as a working class sharing of clothes with siblings/other family members thing. With regards to prison pretty certain that folks wearing poorly fitting clothes before getting incarcerated are apt to do so once incarcerated regardless of sexual orientation. have always taken the saggin' while in jail as one those 'scarred straight' myths kinda predicated by good church folk. 

Back
Top Bottom