Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

[quote name="JT Doom" ke-air-jordan-1-retro-storm-blue-out-now-160/1320#post_27307787"]Yep.[/quote]

I would agree that the UNC leather is softer. However, it not necessarily better. The leather used on both could be the same quality but the tanning process quite different.
The tumbling time during processing of the leather is what determines the softness assuming the same grade is used. That's why you can purchase two retail pairs of the same sneaker and one's softer than the other. The primary reason is that the tumbling time during processing was different. Of course there are lots of variables so lets not get too carried away with this.

Bottom line - I was satisfied with the leather on both and felt quality was comparable.

Last edited:

Seeing everyone getting these below retail, while I'm here in Canada contemplating that 215+tax retail 
mean.gif
 looool 
I actually sent an email order to @CityBlueShop with my PMB# in Niagara/NY for these. Since I'm already planning to make a trip to Niagara/NY if I can get these for ~ $115 USD (all-in w/ shipping) it works out better than $247.25 CAD (all-in with tax) plus wasting my time finding a place that still has my size in Toronto area. I'm still waiting for response though ... I'm guessing they are running behind with orders or ran out of my size, I sent it on Monday night :frown:

Thanks for whoever posted the CB links.

Just got the email and copped for $112!

I don't think I've bought a new pair of kicks this cheap since middle school :lol:

Last edited:
Just rec'd my Storm Blues sz 13 invoice from CityBlue. At $112 it was not a hard decision to double up.
It's rare that you can get a 30% discount on a good colorway.

Just rec'd my Storm Blues sz 13 invoice from CityBlue. At $112 it was not a hard decision to double up.
It's rare that you can get a 30% discount on a good colorway.
Got my invoice also.  Two years ago these would've been sold out and reselling for $300 +. Thank you adidas!

I don't think I've bought a new pair of kicks this cheap since middle school
laugh.gif
how long did it take for them to send you the invoice after you submitted the email order form?

I don't think I've bought a new pair of kicks this cheap since middle school
laugh.gif
how long did it take for them to send you the invoice after you submitted the email order form?
Almost as long as D Lo stays on your mind
You that upset you gotta bring Lakers talk into this thread too?! LMAO

Watch the FedEx/UPS guy jack your pair 
laugh.gif

I submitted my email order Monday night, got my secure checkout link around 4pm today ... maybe email or call them if you've been waiting a while for a response, they're probably getting low on popular sizes by now.

Silently the hype started to build on these after New Years ended, so these definitely won't be around in-stores by mid-February IMO

I don't think I've bought a new pair of kicks this cheap since middle school :lol:

Almost as long as D Lo stays on your mind

You that upset you gotta bring Lakers talk into this thread too?! LMAO

Watch the FedEx/UPS guy jack your pair :lol:

:lol:

not the storm blue 1 but i emailed city blue for the stealth 15 and got the invoice in like 2 minutes lol

it depends what time you email them i guess. i emailed at like 2 or 3 pm pacific. also i think they close at :nerd:r 9 eastern so keep that in mind

I actually sent an email order to @CityBlueShop with my PMB# in Niagara/NY for these. Since I'm already planning to make a trip to Niagara/NY if I can get these for ~ $115 USD (all-in w/ shipping) it works out better than $247.25 CAD (all-in with tax) plus wasting my time finding a place that still has my size in Toronto area. I'm still waiting for response though ... I'm guessing they are running behind with orders or ran out of my size, I sent it on Monday night :frown:
omg that's actually a good idea, I just sent them an email myself lol trying my luck too I guess hahah but I'm thinking the import charges are gonna hit me 

I submitted my email order Monday night, got my secure checkout link around 4pm today ... maybe email or call them if you've been waiting a while for a response, they're probably getting low on popular sizes by now.
Any idea if hey ship to Canada or you'll need a US P.O box?

Quality on the shoe is nice. The leather is pretty plush on the toe. There really should be no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom