Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Seen a person in the next class (coming into the room) wearing a pair just a few minutes ago. I have to admit they look nice in person.

shocked I received an invoice from City Blue yesterday afternoon around 4pm for a 9.5....... I had sent the request about 30min before getting the invoice. figured why not double up for that price.

CB finally came through with the invoice. Several days lag. Thanks for the help. Love this CW.

If you guys are into other stuff, Bodega just launched a viscious sale on Nikelabs etc.

city blue came through clutch ! 
smokin.gif

not too sure on the leather quality for these. most areas of the shoe seem good but does the white toebox on anyone else's pair feel kind of plasticky? they're definitely not as soft as my yin yangs, metallics, or breds from 2016. 

only wore them one time and the top of the toebox is already wavy and misshaped. I've worn my other pairs way more times and they don't even have that

anyone else have some input? 

Last edited:

not too sure on the leather quality for these. most areas of the shoe seem good but does the white toebox on anyone else's pair feel kind of plasticky? they're definitely not as soft as my yin yangs, metallics, or breds from 2016. 

only wore them one time and the top of the toebox is already wavy and misshaped. I've worn my other pairs way more times and they don't even have that

anyone else have some input? 
I would say among my shoes they are one my favorite quality AJ1s. I like the quality better than SBB 1 (they are too soft for me). 

Quality is similar to BTs. 

Was really surprised. I will say it: At least top 3 in quality over all 2016 AJ1s, better than my CMs too. 

Last edited:
I would say among my shoes they are one my favorite quality AJ1s. I like the quality better than SBB 1 (they are too soft for me). 

Quality is similar to BTs. 

Was really surprised. I will say it: At least top 3 in quality over all 2016 AJ1s, better than my CMs too. 
Wow. Was your toebox looking like this after one day or normal wear?View media item 2298195

Seeing all these in hand pics is making me want to get a pair even more now [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom